𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

[ Just like the previous chapters "Vaisravana" and "Fatalism", this chapter, unfortunately will also not be part of the main story plot. A thank for you and goodbye chapter for mbe. Please Enjoy <3 My gift for y'all is Kiri's pov, muah <3] 

For someone who's only cared about her own desires, you can say this was going to be a huge challenge... or at least that's what she thought. You could feel how fluent and natural this motherly love came from her.

You stood by the door as your eyes landed on the female before you. She cradled the pure being in her arms as she gently rocked the baby to sleep.

Those eyes have changed immensely compared the first day you gaze in them. They were reflecting genuine warmth, affection. If only she can see herself through your eyes, you're sure she'd understand how huge that is.

With every gentle sway, you can hear her hum and whisper soothing words. Words of care, words of endearment and tenderness something that wasn't there before or at least not as much as now.

The affection she gives you is far different than the one she's expressing now, and that makes it rather sweeter. Something about it makes your heart overflow with joy and it makes days even better next to her. You couldn't have gotten any luckier to be married to such an outstanding person.

As she gently settles the baby in the crib, you approach her. You held a jar with cherries, with a toothpick you picked one out and offered it to her. "Want some?"

She quickly turned to you while you brought it closer to her lips. She gave you a smile and took the cherry in her mouth and chewed slowly before giving the baby one more glance.

You leaned closer, brushing some of her silver locks to the side. Slowly, your fingers gently slid down her cheeks making their way down to her jawline to then cup her chin and pulled her slowly to you.

Her eyes look into yours before they gaze down to your lips, as if granting you permission to lean and kiss her lips. Her lipstick smeared on your lips but at the moment that was the least of worry. The simple fact you can't picture having this life with someone that isn't her, only reassures you how deeply in love you are. She has changed completely...well—

She pulled you closer a little roughly, bragging you by your collar to the bed that was a few feet away, and fell onto the soft, comfy bed, pulling you down to her, keeping you hovered over her.

—Maybe some things about Kirari might not have changed. Not that you mind. You enjoy her wild side.

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:

𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗕𝘆𝗲𝘀

∘₊✧───✧ ☘ ✧───✧₊∘

I admit defeat.

Perhaps, that blonde girl was right. Risking it all isn't the source of happiness.

I admit defeat. Y/n won. He changed me quite a bit. No matter how many times I lay my eyes on him, something inside my chest flutters. These overwhelming emotions tend to control my reactions, while I can't say I'm a fan of it...I enjoy it.

I hate admitting that I've lost control over and over again that I have made me make choices that the old me wouldn't indulge herself into. You can say, it's rather frightening that such sensations and such feelings make you capable of almost anything.

Y/n wasn't quite what I was planning for my future, he wasn't supposed to be someone in my life. Yet here he is. Someone I can't let go of and despite the danger I knew I'd bring him, I simply couldn't let him go.

Hmmm? If I truly loved him I'd let him go? Then perhaps I don't love Y/n enough to let him go. Love theories are interesting and fascinating but I don't quite believe them. For each person love has another meaning."

For me, well... it's an art of complexity that goes beyond mere attraction and even affection...

Love is this connection I feel with Y/n. This bond that pulls me from any corner I try to conceal in, to him. Every moment with him was intoxicating, it was dangerous for the environment I built. How did he managed overthrone me in that exquisite manner?

For those that don't believe that "people belong to people" are probably living a romance in which they want a relationship and want to feel free. Oh but not us, Y/n...NOT us. I belong to you and you belong to me. We are one, not two. When in love, commitment is natural, you won't question it. And commitment isn't just about devotion, but we practically own each other's hearts and bodies.

No, I didn't have to learn to love myself first to love you. That perspective of thinking is simply unrealistic...at least to me. I had to accept your love, your affection and loyalty to finally see my self worth. 

You felt the soft skin of the fingers travel across your chest, her breathing hitch as she panted. Her minty breath against your lips was rather numbing.

Even in physical moments of intimacy, I can't help it but see the wonderful man before my eyes. Always attentive to my wants, needs and wishes. Though he's sweet and gentle most of the time.... "A little manhandling never hurts anyone," she purred into your ears.

Seeing him blush again and again is adorable. Too adorable for his own good for it only makes me crave him more. I'll never openly admit it but I'm sure he knows how much I enjoy seeing him blush and hearing his suppressed grunts.

Alone with him for an entire week makes me feel giddy inside. Though our lil' flower had to stay back at home with Ririka for the week, I'm sure she's just as happy spending time with her.

"How about we give Y/c/n a lil baby brother—" she teased, you almost choked on your own saliva as you looked into her eyes.

"Already?!"

She chuckled softly and traced her name with her nails on your chest, "I'm joking..." she blushed deeply.

You took a deep breath, "I think giving her a baby sibling is too early..." you smiled, "I certainly want more but not now."

She smirked slightly and accommodated herself beneath you, a leg hooked over your hips, as you laid on top of her without putting all your weight. She whispered softly, "Y/n...what if I told you... that... I'm in a risky week.."

Your eyes widened a bit again, "What?! Why didn't you say anything..." you rubbed your forehead with your fingers.

She let out a soft giggle again, "I'm joking."

You let out another sigh of relief, "Kiri, stop playing like this. Seriously." But seeing her enjoying how much she was teasing you, you had to give in and smile.

∘₊✧───✧ ☾ ✧───✧₊∘

16 yearslater

"What's...happening?" The students dressed in red blazers and checkers skirts looked around worriedly and confused.

"I don't know."

"Something about the student council president losing her presidential seat."

The students went silent as their eyes landed on the silver haired female before them. Her eyes are light blue, almost crystal like. They glowed with the little lightening that shone down on her.

"Have you all decided to finally quit the babbling?" Her gaze was sharp and her voice projecting with confidence. "As of today, I am your student council president. My name is L/n Y/c/n."

"Is she the new transfer student? How the hell did she manage to already become president?"

"My reign begins with Hyakkaou Private Academy today with new rules and a newly established system that none shall break. The school rule book is being passed out to each class for every student. Break any of them, you'll immediately become a housepet. What's that you may ask?" She grinned a little maniacally, "well, you'll soon find out."