𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁

{who proof read these days, am i right? hehe"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟲:

𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁

On this day, no matter if the sun is bright and if the sky and trees seem lively and beautiful. Many can be celebrating their victories, everyone can be smiling and sharing laughs. None of that will matter by the end of today. If bloodshed is going to be the only option left, then so be it, for all I care. Enjoy the soft breeze caressing your face for while it lasts, because I will make a bloody deadly storm as soon as my feet step inside that school.

Not only my enemies but the entire student body will shiver at just hearing my name. It's been long enough I've held on to this bullshit and stayed calm. It's been long I've been toyed with and stayed quiet.

You slammed the door open, and stepped in the student council room fully enraged. Your eyes fuming with anger, your change you brought to the air was murderous. As your eyes fell upon the dark blue haired male sitting on the president's chair with Rei Bastubami standing next to him, holding what appeared to be a book.

"Y/n-kun!" Rin smiled, "just in time! I wanted to share the new rule book."

Your fist clenched. Your mind was unable to think clearly about your actions but it wasn't like you care anymore. Your feet lead you to Rin, who didn't bother to stand from his seat and looked at you with a provocative smirk.

You took him from his collar making him yelp and dragged him from the chair and threw him aside as if he was rubbish. "Look at you, trying to get something you haven't earned yet!" You said gritting your teeth before glaring over at Rei looked at you rather worried. You walked to her and snatched the book from her hands. It said "Rule Book". A scoff left you as you walked back to Rin.

He was just getting back to his feet before you pushed him back down with your foot. "Did I tell you to get up?!"

"Y/n!!" Rei shouted walking towards you.

"Is it a fight you want?" Rin grinned before you threw the rule book on his face.

You squatted down to level him and grabbed him by the hair, pulling his head backwards to meet his eyes. "A fight I can easily do. But I have a better idea," A devilish grin creeped in your face.

"Yumi please refill my cup," Terano said rubbing her temples, "my head hurts."

Yumei sighed as she started to prepare the tea for her, "it's because of Rin, huh?"

Terano let out an exhausted sigh as she glanced out the window, "The point for all of this was to overthrone Kirari and find the best suitable leader for the clan. Someone who knows how to lead with righteousness and is mature enough to lead."

Yumi walked back to her with the tea, "are the adults still deciding what to do, who to elect?"

"The adults are stupid. We can not depend on them," Terano took a sip of her tea, "if Ririka ascends to leadership..." She shook her head, "no... for a moment i thought it would be good. She can think wisely and doesn't act on her feelings but we can't trust her."