𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹

{hi people, it's been wut? 2 months... yeah hi }

Red lights.... Blue lights... flashing.

I can say I never expected this...

Not another life gone...

{Previously on MBE 2}

"You still never shared what Ichiro wanted."

"Let's just say, he'll no longer be around, yes?" She smirked at your face as it relaxed.

"May I ask a question? Are your feelings as strong as before?"

She only smirked and responded to the call, "yes?" Anxiously, you decided to wait until her call was over. But her expression changed completely, "what?"

"What happened?"

....

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟬

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹

"This can't be..." You mumbled, "It's a lie, that's not—" Your eyes widened as you saw the familiar young man being carried into the ambulance truck. "How... who did this....?"

"Kenzo!" You heard a female's voice cry out as you saw Ririka run towards the paramedics taking Kenzo inside the ambulance.

"Miss, we ask you to stay back, we are trying to take him to the hospital as soon as possible," the man kindly asked as they managed to get Kenzo inside.

Your head started to spin and your heart could be heard so clearly and it was beating fast. You turned around and started to walk, who knows where, your vision started to get blurry. You didn't understand what was happening to you. You suddenly went blank.

You suddenly opened your eyes as you woke up on a hospital bed. You sat up, starting the female next to you. Why wasn't it surprising to see Yumeko sitting next to you. She seemed to be reading a magazine while you were unconscious.

"Ah, Y/n-san, you are awake. Are you okay? Need me to call the nurse—"

"No, thank you. What happened–" you suddenly remembered what happened last night, "Wait! Kenzo??!" Then Kirari suddenly came into your mind as well, "and Kir–!"

"Kirai-san is alright, we can go see her when the nurse says you are free to leave," Yumeko smiled.

"And kenzo...?" You lost all hope when her eyes sadden and she refused to look you in the eyes.

"Am sorry, Y/n."

You pulled back as you slowly nodded your head, "No....don't give me this news. I need to see Kirari right away!" You jumped out the bed and ran out the door.

"Wait! Y/n-san!!" Yuemko yelled.

In the hallway you saw someone you didn't expect to see. The purple haired female was sitting on the bench that was against the wall.

"Sayaka...?" you frowned confused.

She stood up right away and approached you. "Are you... okay? What happened? Is the president alright?!"

You didn't know what happened either. All you recall was that phone call and Kenzo... after that you fainted. Kenzo was just starting to become a good friend to you and now he's ... your eyes filled with tears.

You were feeling horrible about it. If you are feeling this way you can't imagine how Kirari's feeling.

"Sayaka, you're telling me you don't know where Kirari is...?"

"Y/n-san!" you turned around to see the nurse with Yumeko, "you shouldn't be out of your bed–" said the nurse.

"I'm fine. Is Momobami Kirari here? Take me to her," You frowned and said in a demanding voice.

The nurse sighed and nodded, "Come with me."

You followed her to the room right before giving a turn to the left. The nurse turned around and looked at you, she was hesitant for a bit, "Please be patient with her."

You looked at her a lil' confused, "Why? What happened?!" Your heartbeat started to increase, "What is going on."

"I'm just asking you to, because if you won't be able to, we'll need to leave her alone," She said, opening the door of the room.

Your eyes quickly searched for her. Right at the corner of the room where the huge window was, a white haired girl sat on a greenish sofa. You walked in and saw more to the left that her sister, Ririka was standing beside her.

You approached her as you heard the door close behind you. Your eyes didn't move from her as you called, "Kirari..?"

Ririka watched you as you kneeled down by her. Her skin was pale, her lips were slightly purple and her eyes had lost their light. Her hair was loose.

"She wouldn't say a word, maybe you can make her speak," You heard Ririka say in a low voice.

"Ririka," you looked over at her, "what happened?"

"The sadness is slowly consuming her. Nothing gets her attention and no one gets her to speak. I have been here since last night, she hasn't slept a wink and hasn't eaten anything."

"Huh?" you gasped; concerned.

"Y/n..." Ririka started to walk away slowly, "The doctor said if nothing is done, things can get pretty serious."

Anxious, you quickly took Kirari's cold hands into your warm hands. Rirka walked out and you stayed alone with her. She was motionless. You buried your face into her hands and weeped away.

How did this happen overnight....

It was all feeling like a nightmare. A nightmare you wanted to wake up from so bad. What happened to Kenzo? Who did such a thing? What did they want from him? Was he the only one injured? Was it a robbery?

The questions started to make you go crazy. How can you help Kirari? You felt helpless. You looked back at her, she was now looking in another direction but not at you. What is going on? You want to know what was happening to her.

Everything was just a sudden disaster.

A smirk appeared in the male's face as he saw the bodyguards in front of him. "You guys made a good decision. Money can buy anything, especially idiots like you all."