𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱

chapter 95 was out y'all and I'm currently depressed, if you know..yk. and this welp- was finished with just sadness and no editing. Even if you don't read the manga ..here still suffer with me but with grammar errors. 

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯:

𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱

The bell rang for break time, Terano once again gathered with her team at the abandoned den.

"Are you feeling okay, now, Ayumi-san?" Terano asked as Mary gently helped the girl to sit up properly.

Lina massaged her throat and giggled, "Yeah, he has some strength that he even bruised my neck."

"He's a coward, how could he hurt you like that?" Ichiro's brows frowned and fist clenched, "that good for nothing has no respect for women."

"I still can't believe Y/n reacted the way he did. I mean– I have seen him lose his temper and pick up a fight but against a girl—" Mary sighed. Ririka looked at Lina and nodded, remaining quiet.

Yumi's phone suddenly rang and she quickly answered it. Terano and the others were judging what was going on through the facial expressions from Yumi. Yumi's eyes widened as she covered her mouth in shock.

"What's going on?" Mary asked in a quiet voice.

"Probably has to be a matter within the Momobami Clan," Terano replied while waiting patiently for Yumi.

Yumi ended the call and turned to the others, "Er—Kirari announced this morning that her engagement with Y/n will be held in two weeks and that after Y/n turns 18 this year, the wedding will be held."

"What?!" Both Mary and Ichiro exclaimed.

"Not so surprising," Lina said resting her side jaw on her palm.

"I knew it had to do something about this morning's family reunion with the adults. She was serious about the marriage?" Terano questioned, "why....?" Terano glared at Ririka, "Kirari knows, doesn't she?"

"Huh?" Yumi got confused at her question to Ririka.

"What do you mean...?" Lina asked.

"Hey, what are you assuming here?" Mary frowned.

"I asked something, Ririka," Terano's angery expression was getting a lot scarier.

"Yes," Ririka answered, "She knows, but I wasn't the one that told her."

"TSK! It was Y/n–" Mary clenched her teeth.

"Who else can it be?" Ichiro said, "he's the only one who could."

Everyone in the room remained quiet.

"Ririka, I hope I can trust you blindly that you are in this with us," Terano said, still glaring at Ririka who then brought her head down.

"Watch how you speak!" Mary clenched her teeth, "she's—"

"There's no point in arguing this out," Terano cut off an upset Mary, "she would have gotten to know sooner or later," she let out a sigh, "We must stop that wedding before it's too late. Once Kirari gets married, it'll be a lot harder to remove her from her position. The reason she has to wait is because Y/n is underage and she won't get Alika's approval for this early marriage."