𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹

[Y'all know your author has a talent of not proof reading and she thanks you for understanding her laziness <3 muah nuff love. Publishing on author_omar's birthday cus i can <3]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹

"Students of Hyakkaou Private Academy, I am Obami Rin. A member of the Momobami Clan, relative to Momobami Kirari-san. I believe everyone knows about the former president, Kirari-san," Rin announced to the audience he had gathered, "I say former because there is a high possibility she will never recover from her catatonic depression. Sadly she does not respond to her surroundings. I know it doesn't sound very like the Kirari we know, we all know she has quite the strong character and very..." he paused and then chuckled softly before proceeding, "selfish but even the strong have a weak spot. Some don't ever get back to their feet." He gave the audience a sly smile. "Of course," he proceeded, "Her beloved Hyakkaou needs a new President."

Upon hearing his words, the entire school started shouting words that he didn't comprehend. He flinched at the reaction of the audience as he started to lose his composure. His fingers started fidgeting the more he heard the shouts.

"What... what are you all saying..." His eyes danced around confused.

"Rin," Terano, who was behind him on stage said, "they want a presidential election." Rin looked at her with a sudden slight frown. "What?" Terano raised a brow, "you thought Hyakkaou will simply give you the presidential seat?"

Rin clenched his fist and turned to the audience trying to keep his composure. "Dear, Hyakkaou..." he gave them a small smile, "what makes you think any of you can decide who can be put as president? Do you not see," he placed a hand over his chest, "I am your new president. I am now in charge of Hyakkaou, like it or not!" He raised his voice but he only received more objection. Rin was losing his temper and he didn't know what to do.

His heart started racing as he gulped. This was not good, these people don't care about his name or how he was. Kirari had moulded them already, they no longer respect or recognize you with only your social status but your gambling ability. He clearly was known for losing in the election held recently.

Suddenly the audience's shouts of objection silenced as the crowd parted a way for someone to walk through. His eyes impatiently waited for the person to walk closer and out of the crowd. Who was this important person that the school respected so much to go silent quickly? Could it be that Kirari- no that's impossible right...?

Rin's dark violent eyes widened when he saw you walk to the front. Your gaze was intense and very intimidating. Rin's eyes quickly rested then glared at you.

"You are neither a student council member or a student in Hyakkaou yet," You walked up the stage and standed right next to Rin, "you think you can enforce your authority?!" Your voice was loud, and sounded very stern.

Rin looked into your eyes, his face changed into a frown. His intense stare opened a challenge, making you step closer to him. Your blood started to boil. They dare try to control the school while Kirari was absent? Under your watch you will never let that happen.

"Y/n-san," He took a deep breath in before he displayed a forced smile, "Hyakkaou belongs to The Momobami Clan. We can not let it be without a leader–"

"Who ever said it's without a leader?" You questioned in the middle of his sentence.

Terano decided to add her voice in the matter, "Y/n, we both know that Kirari is unable to lead at the moment. Who knows if she ever will. As members of the Momobami Clan we must take action quickly."