𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯:

𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

Three students along with Mary and Ririka stood in front of your desk. Your eyes scan them and notice that none of them were Yuri, the girl you helped a few days ago.

You cleared your throat and stood from your chair, "So you are the students that started to spread false rumours?"

"Vice President—" before the female student continued speaking, Ririka interrupted.

"There is one last person missing," Ririka said, you already knew who it was, "According to these students her name is Yuri, a first year, but—" she looked over to you, "we were informed by her teacher that Kirari had already asked for her to see her."

Immediately, your eyebrows met. What could she possibly want with her.

"Looks like Kirari already made her move," Ririka said, making Mary frown at her statement.

"But how—?" Mary glanced at you, "you still went ahead and told her about the rumour, didn't you?"

You nodded as Mary facepalm, "I can't lie to her, it'll make everything worse."

"You weren't gonna lie, you'd just not tell her, there's a difference," Mary sighed.

"Mary, Ririka, thank you for bringing them in, you guys can leave. I'd rather talk to them privately," you said. Ririka was the obedient one, the one who'd always give you a glare before she leaves was Mary.

Mary has a bad way to show she cares, but you try to be as patient with her. She's one of the people that despite hard moments, she'd stick around. You have always kept in your mind that you don't deserve her but still...you don't feel like you regret any decision you've taken.

You looked at the three students in front of you and sighed before you spoke, "Well, tell me, you all know why you're here."

The girl slowly opened her shutted eyes while sniffing and wiping the tears that kept falling uncontrollably from her eyes.

"Why? Thanks to Y/n I was finally free!" She yelled and fell to her knees, "please madam president, I beg of you," she crawled to platinum's blond feet, who stood in front of her with a blank expression.

"Don't touch the President, mittens!" Sayaka exclaimed.

"Please! You don't understand! It's too much for me!" The girl exclaimed, "I can't do it anymore, please!"

"Yuri~ every housepet has a right to call any of us to an official match. If you are so tired of being a housepet, then you can do so. Just know that if you can't win an official match, your debt might lead you to a life plan," Kirari grinned as Yuri fell back with her eyes wide open.

"But—How could I ever challenge one of the student councils to an official match?"

"Hmm?" Kirari glanced down at the girl once again, "Oh, you're allowed to have someone else play for you. If there is anyone willing to do so, that is..."

Yuri stood up from the ground, and ran out the student council, wildly. She saw you walking out your office and fell to your feet instantly crying as if she was going to lose her life.

"Vice President! Please help me!" She cried, as you quickly helped her stand.

"Hey, hey, calm down. What happened?" You asked confused, you have no doubt Kirari must have done something.