𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀

Previously in MBE: (chapter 28)

Her eyes finally started to open, they were heavy. Her blurry vision could only see a red light lighting the dark room she was in.

Her hands were chained together behind her.

She looked around and tried to recall how she ended up there, nothing came to her mind, all she knew was that she was scared, and had zero idea where she was.

She saw what seemed to be pictures stuck on the walls.

Her eyes widened and immediately she recalled....

She was in a psychos' basement.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟮:

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀

The girl tried to fight the chains that tied her hands. It wasn't a heavy or thick chain, but the tightness was painful. She looked around the room, shivering from fear as she looked at the pictures hanging on a thin rope above her. Pictures of none other than Momobami Kirari.

Suddenly the door opened and the footsteps were heard as he came down the stairs. The blonde boy stood in front of her and looked down at her before he aggressively removed the cloth off Ayumi's mouth.

"LET ME GO, ICHIRO!" She yelled. Her eyes immediately got watery, as her lips trembled, "what do you think you are doing?! All these," she looked at the pictures again, "pictures... you are crazy..!"

"Shhh! Shut up! I can't have you out there freely, be a threat to my plans," Ichiro glared at her as he squatted down to level her.

"You are a freak! Where has your obsession with Kirari led you?! You are a psycho!" She cried before she was slapped across the face.

"This is exactly why I can't have you out there freely, you understand now? You can't keep a mouth shut," He looked at her with fuming eyes.

"You're insane. You've gone mad!"

Ichiro took a picture off the rope and stared at it, "Yeah, perhaps I am," he crushed the image in his hands and gritted his teeth, "you'll see, despite all of that, I will make Kirari mine."

"Mary, wake up," Mary whispered. It was another day, the night flew by just like that. Ririka woke up in Mary's bedroom. "I had to bring you here, after all this was once your room too..."

Ririka remained quiet as she sat up properly. "I must check up on Kirari."

"I think you need rest," Mary replied, "Yumeko is looking after her there. I have heard of a bigger problem."

Ririka's eyes shifted swiftly to the blonde, "What problem?"

"See, everyone knows that Kirari isn't well...." She took a deep breath, "and well.. Hyakkaou needs a leader."

Many things travelled into Rrika's mind in a minute, "The Momobami Clan..." she whispered as a frown decorated her brows.

"Yes. Ryota messaged me earlier that Terano is at the school taking charge with who knows who," Mary informed. Ririka stood up from the bed. Mary knew she shouldn't have told her but she had to let her know.

"Call Y/n. If anyone is in charge of Hyakkaou while the president's gone, it's him."

"Rin is right," Yumi said, "now that Kirari isn't around anymore we need a new leader." She looked at Terano, who was currently in the student council room along with Rei, Rin and Ibara. Earlier this morning Terano along with Rin had taken out all the student council members.

Rei was leaning against the aquarium, crossing her arms as she was deep in thought. "And who do you suppose must lead? You?" Rei asked as her eyes looked over at Rin before it turned into a glare.

Terano closed her eyes as she left out a breath. "Ririka is no longer working with us, and having her around is quite dangerous. She is the first born of the Momobami Family, if anything she has a high possibility to become leader and I assure you she will fight for it."

"Heh," Ibara chuckled nervously and scratched his head, "you guys do know that... Kirari is not dead right? If we just plan to take her position like that we are doomed..."

Rin's lips curled into a smirk as he patted Ibara's shoulder, "The stupid things you say. Do you expect to leave someone as Prime Minister if they are in a coma? Do you expect them to make decisions? Or even lead?" He asked Ibara as he shook his head in response. "Exactly. It's the same thing with our dear Kirari. How can she be a leader if she can't even think and lead." Rin giggled while rubbing Ibara's head. He then turned to Terano, "See, Terano? Dethroning her was easier than your little plans. You were just messing around and never got anything done. Thinking of it, I believe I should lead the Momobami Clan and we have to make sure that Kirari never recovers, at least not until I've been titled leader."

"Actually... we both know I was the one who showed their face out there buying out Kirari's trusted people," Rei grinned, "It was all planned by me and Terano."

"Oh? I suppose you did, but I gave you the money you needed...and I personally got rid of Kenzo, which was the cause of Kirari's downfall. So, I'd say I contributed a lot more," Rin said as he played with Ibara's pinkish hair.

"There is also one person we should worry about other than Ririka...." Yumi mentioned in a quiet voice.

"Right...." Terano rubbed her temple, "L/n Y/n. Kirari's financé."

Rei hummed as she pushed her glasses up the bride of her nose. "Fiancé?.... Well they aren't married so he has zero possibility of becoming leader of the Momobami Clan."

"True, but," Terano looked up to meet Rei's gaze, "he can become president of Hyakkaou. He is the vice president, so that means he'll be the acting president for the meantime. And ever since the election, Kirari said whoever becomes president of Hyakkaou becomes leader of the Momobami Clan."

Rin suddenly burst out laughing making the others turn to look at him confused, "It seems like you guys don't understand. She'll no longer be the leader, that means anything she says is completely thrown out."

"What will the grown-ups say?" Yumi's lips frown.

"They will cause us no problem. The grown-ups might have never agreed to let Kirari lead from such a young age and so recklessly, but they never disobeyed her. There will be a later problem to deal with," Rin walked to the door of the student council, "right now, let's make sure we have Hyakkaou completely under our rule," he opened the door and smirked, "let's introduce them to their new student council."