𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿

[Thank you for 1k reads bois! luv y'all *twerks*]

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲: 

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿

It was wednesday already, the days seemed so short. Back at elementary school, the days were the longest. You couldn't wait for classes to be over to head home to play with your friends. Now, it's suddenly all too different; a lot different.

Yumeko suggested that you start making more friends and hang out with them like before. You didn't see any problem, besides you get lonely and bored all day in your office. Kirari left home this morning before you once again, she is busy doing her own business so you decided to have breakfast with your friends.

You sat next to Ririka and Mary while on the opposite side sat your new classmate, Lina along with Yumeko and Ryota.

"Lina-chan started to hang out with us a lot. She has become really close," Yumeko commented and offered a smile.

"That's great. You're lucky, Lina-san," you smiled and glanced at Lina, "You've met the most caring, insane and trustworthy people on earth."

"WhA–?!" Mary exclaimed, and got all flustered over your compliment.

"My! Thank you, Y/n," Yumeko giggled.

"You remind me of someone," Ririka suddenly commented and looked at Lina, who sat her juice box on the table before clearing her throat.

"I–uh me?" she paused. Ririka nodded and proceeded to eat her lunch.

"Heh, I told her the same thing yesterday," Mary crossed her arms, "that she reminded me of someone very close to me. Her name was Mayumi."

Your breathing stopped at the pronunciation of that name. You got a quick glimpse of Mary's face. Some sort of darkness covered her face. You remember, that day Mary shared with you about Mayumi's story, the wound inside of her seems as fresh as when she was telling you about Mayumi.

"Was?" Lina asked, squinting her eyes but Mary's lips didn't move to reply.

"Yes, she died not so long ago," Ririka answered. Ririka might have known her after all, Mayumi dated Kirari. No reaction came from Lina.

"Ah, I really would have wished to have met Mayumi-san," Yumeko said with an overjoyed smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry. May I ask how?" lina's question received silent from both girls, "I'm sorry for the question—"

"Sucide," Mary replied, a dead expression taking over her face.

"Hey, Mary, it's alright," Ririka mumbled and gently set her hand over Mary's shoulder.

Mary suddenly glared at Ririka, which surprised you as well, "Alright you say? You know who's fault it is, Ririka." Ririka looked down as she gently removed her hand from her. Mary's yellow eyes met yours, you could feel the anger in them. She is someone that holds on to grudges and is willing to take them with her to the grave.

"What do you guys mean?" Lina frowned, "Who's fault is it?"

"Ara, I think we all had enough," Yumeko said and stood up from the table.

"Yeah, Yumeko's right," Ryota giggled nervously and also abandoned the table.

"What if I go order some ice cream for all of us, yes?" Yumeko smiled, and turned to Ryota, "Let's go Ryota, you'll help me bring them."