𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

[Yo happy belated birthday @Alfuncx . I had this draft chap, Mbe2 is still on hold atm, but updated this chap just for your sake- I'm late but here it is yo! ]

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴:

𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

"All in! All in!" You grinned, extending your hand in front of you. Every student that was wondering around now surrounds your table. They all cheered for you and others were already calling her a loser.

"All in!" Lina said betting everything she had left.

"Showdown!"

Everyone went quiet as you revealed your cards: A king, A Queen, a Jack, and three of a kind defeating Lina's hand: Q,K,A,6,2,2.

"Damnit, why did he turn so insane with the betting? He said it was just a test," Lina rubbed her temples.

"Exactly, he wanted to test how good you are at gambling. Even if lady luck would've been on your side, you visibly suck at gambling," Ichiro giggled, receiving a glare from Lina.

"Anyway," She sighed, "this evening right after classes we'll meet with Mary Saotome."

"Mmm," Ichiro looked out the window of the drama club room they were both in, "How are you planning on taking down Kirari Momobami? With Mary's help?" He glanced at Lina, "Didn't she lose against her in the presidential election?"

"I'm not sure, if we can form some kind of alliance, she will be helpful," Lina clenched her fist, "I won't rest until I see her fall. And I'm dragging her down to hell along with whoever stands in our way."

"You're talking about Y/n?" Ichiro asked, opening his bottle to drink some water.

"Yeah, but Mary and Y/n are close. There is a chance Mary rejects us, even worse, exposes us to Y/n and he will tell Kirari and she might have us expelled or worse killed."

"Sheesh! When you say it like that.. It's something else. You haven't made any progress to get close to Y/n at all though," Ichiro crossed his arms, "today won't even grow 0.1% of a bond."

"How's that my fault? That boy is never in class and rarely meets with his friends for breakfast and lunch," Lina replied, upset.

"He doesn't have any interest in getting to know you," Ichiro laughed at the girl who still kept her angry expression, "on the other hand, Kirari visits me quite often. We even have breakfast together early in the mornings," a smug appeared in his face, making the girl frown.

"What? That's insane. I wonder how Y/n takes that. I mean they are ...in a relationship, right? She visits you constantly," Lina rubbed her chin as she thought, "sounds like Kirari hasn't changed one bit, heh, obviously she loves to torture people to death."

"Personally, I don't think he knows. Even if he knew, it's Kirari Momobami. Not even Y/n can tell her what to do," Ichiro shrugged his shoulders.

"Poor guy, he is just another one of her pawns," Lina said before she glared at Ichiro and pulled him aggressively from his tie, "If you fall for Kirari I'll murder you with my own hands, got that?!"

"Alright, alright. Damn, chill," Ichiro pulled his tie from her hands and fixed his attire, "only an idiot will fall for a crazy-ass chick."

"Everyone becomes an idiot when they fall in love," Lina rolled her eyes and sighed, "I will get going. See ya around."