𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?

[THANK YOU 4 11k reads luvs! here's your first mbe2 Kiri pov]

Foolish, they say, to risk everything you have, everything connected to you, everything that makes you human...

Yet, when you're in the throne, when you've conquered, they praise you. Would it not be foolish to not take the risk?

This world they all wander is based on courage with irrational beings striving to achieve their goals. To be daring and reckless is only the best way to live. Step on others to reach the top, so is life and those who think it's selfish are the ones who never make progress.

If I was to tell you the truth Y/n, I found it rather romantic of you to take all those risks. You are living among us without any aim, how dangerous can such a thing be. Everything you do goes against what I have designed this place for. Still, I find it very attractive. I don't dislike it at all, I welcome this strange and new feeling.

I need you to show me your hidden capacity. I can't help it anymore, I want you to pull the strings that were long ago attracted to your fingers. You already have set up your puppet stage. Don't hesitate, don't fret to rip me apart even.

I want to see it with my own eyes.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬:

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?

You were walking down the hall, you just left the student council. You were confused and devastated. Kirari spoke like she missed you, like she was hurted, but she...still...

Refused to get back with you?!

Maybe you can't blame her. You hurt her so much, she doesn't want to hear of you but why did she kiss you the way she did? You squat down and wrap your hands behind your head and pull your hair.

You hated yourself. You were wrong. You did wrong. You didn't deserve her.

"Pathetic! What are you crying about? Everyone already knew you were an idiot. What took you so long to notice?!" You exclaimed and repeatedly started to hit yourself on the side of your head. This strong self-loath was growing up in you. Who could have distrust her? How could you have hurt her?

You stopped for a second and thought about it.

"Hurt her....yes...that's right," You mumbled and stood up, "I hurted her. It's my fault... but not entirely. Those who poisoned me against her. It's their fault I hurt her. Those bastards..."

You clenched your fist and your jaw. The only way to make up for all of your mistakes was to make them pay. They took advantage of you. They thought you were weak. They manipulate you and play you like a doll.

You are sick of it. What other way than to eliminate them for good. You walked forward , arriving at the school's cafeteria. A table called your attention.

A familiar figure was at the table with Yumeko and a terrified Ryota. There was a crowd surrounding the table, so you got closer to see who was at the table.

Why you weren't surprised to see Sachiko Juraku sitting down with her with all chips on her side.

"Y/n-san!" Ryota exclaimed, and ran to you, "please assist Yumeko! If she loses she'll be in debt of 98 million yen!"