𝗩𝘂𝗹𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

[I thought the fourth day would fall today, lmao,  but it still just the 3rd day after the last update but i promised so here it goes. I should also stop writing at the beginning of my chapters it looks messy...] 

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳:

𝗩𝘂𝗹𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

You stayed at an apartment not far away from Hyakkaou. With 450 million you won added to your personal funds, the apartment charging you 525, 000 yen a month was chump change. You sat down and ate your dinner.

You had to go back for things, but you don't want to meet up with Kirari. You took a bath, got into new clothes that you bought at the store yesterday and started to make your way to Kirari's house.

This weekend you are hanging out with Yumeko and Ryota, probably it'll help you feel better. Yumeko is capable of making your day better no matter what the situation is.

After a few minutes of walking, you arrived at the gates. The first person you saw was Kenzo talking with two other guards whom you recall as Yuka and Akemi.

As soon as Kenzo saw you he quickly got closer to the gates.

"L/n-san?" He said, in his voice there was anger and his face wasn't friendly at all. You guessed he knows what happened and is angry at you.

"Kenzo-san, I just came for my belongings, that's all," You said.

He took out his phone and walked away. He called and after a few seconds he walked back to you. "She said to let you in," he said and opened the gates. You walked in and before taking another step he stopped you, "Cause her any more harm and I'll kill you."

"Hey, hey, hey! Go easy on the kid," Yuka, the brown haired guard said, approaching the two of you.

"You can relax, I'd never do that," You replied and walked past him.

"Hey, wassup man? Why threaten him like that?" Yuka asked.

Kenzo glared at Yuka, "After everything Kirari-sama did for him, he just abandoned her like that. Tsk!" He hissed and angrily walked away.

You turned the knob of the front door and walked in and made your way upstairs to Kirari's bedroom. You took a deep breath before opening the door. The room was empty. You are more relaxed.

"So...you came for your belongings?"

A sudden voice startled you. You looked down at kirari sitting down on the floor, against the wall right next to the door. She was in her white school T-shirt and school skirt, with her hair down.

Beside her were two bottles of sake, one of them seemed to be empty already. You watched as she drank up all the sake in her glass before she slowly got to her feet.

"Yes," you replied. She walked to the table next to her bed and poured herself more sake before putting down the bottle on the table.

You don't understand why she's doing this. Something inside of you wanted to tell her to quit drinking. She literally looked like a zombie. She pushed her head back and let out an exhausted sigh. She was waiting for you to take back what you said, even though she knew it wouldn't happen. You've changed drastically, you've gotten cold towards her, something she never expected from you.

Yet she couldn't stop her feet from walking to you. Was she faking all of this? Was she trying to manipulate you into thinking she's hurt? How could she go about going so far?