𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱:

𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

"Shall we begin," Kirari announced. You found it a little stupid at the idea that the Momobami grown-ups didn't attend the meeting face to face. In the room were four stands and on each stand there was a speaker. You can't believe they are willing to attend the entire meeting through speakers.

"Ha, finally!" You heard a grumpy old man's voice exclaim through the speakers.

"I don't even know why I'm here, did something happen?"

"Yeah, why is it that heads of each family branch are here?"

Kirari sighed. You can see what type of people she was forced to deal with, "Shut up already, all of you."

"Watch your mouth, young lady!"

"Disrespectful brat!"

"Who do you think you are talking like that?!"

"The reason you are all here is because I said so," Kirari said calmly, not bothering to raise her voice so the members had to shut up to listen, "I'm sure you all saw your representatives go back home defeated after the presidential election. And they all mentioned close to L/n Y/n."

"What could he possibly have to do with this meeting?"

"I have decided that L/n will extend the Momobami name," She shared as you felt your cheeks redden. She didn't stutter or think about it twice before she said something like that.

"What? What do you mean by that?" A family head questioned. From his voice you can tell he was upset.

"Do you hear yourself?" The voice of a woman exclaimed.

"Why are we even listening to this girl?"

"So as of today any disrespect towards L/n Y/n will be counted as a disrespect towards me and for that there'll be great consequences. After our marriage I hope you all have composed yourselves and are ready to accept Y/n as a family member of the Momobami Clan, and that's about it."

You couldn't help but feel happy. She really did all of this for you? The family branches don't approve of her relationship with you. Whatever is going to happen, you're sure they won't make it easy for you.

"I don't approve of this!!"

"Who gave you permission to marry whoever you desire?!"

"Some 'L/n' kid will never be able to lead this family!"

"Yeah! He doesn't even come from a good family! The name 'L/N' is barely recognizable!"

"The boy you were supposed to have gotten rid of? HAHAHA! She can't be serious!"

They all know who you are. They know about her past intentions with you. You wonder if they would all say those things in front of your face if they were there.

"He will never be part of this family!"

You can hear them repeat their words louder and louder. Why did Kirari want you to be present? Was it to hear all they had to say about you?

"We are done. Dismissed," Kirari said and stood up from her chair and walked out.

"Dismissed? Come back here you lil brat!"

"Get back here, no one agreed with this!"

You stood up and followed her out. No one wants her as their leader, even if she's the head of the Momobami Clan no one respects her. Those words yelled at her were incredibly impolite. It's probably because they can't accept that an eighteen year old controls and decides for the family branches.