𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝘂𝗺𝗶

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟴:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝘂𝗺𝗶

"Make Lina Kaneko— well Ayumi, leader of the Momobami Clan?" You repeated, "that's absurd. Why would she do that? She does know that she will also be affected by that, right?" You found it confusing as to why Ririka would have ideas of doing that but then it clicked, "is she doing this for Mary or is it...." You can guess it's to damage Kirari as well. Ririka has decided to go against her by choice.

Kirari found herself in a ball of yarn in which she ran out of yarn to keep rolling. But she has promised him to keep no more secrets. She was hesitant to share, and you noticed it. You remained quiet, waiting for her to either tell you or keep hiding things from you.

"She is doing it for Mayumi, she wants Kaneko to get her revenge," Her eyes glanced down at the boba tea she had stolen from you since hers was finished. She chuckled to herself as she shook her head. "Oh, Ririka..."

"Kirari, you told me you were responsible for what happened with Mayumi," You looked at her but she tended to avoid your gaze. "I try not to bother you with it but deep down I still wish to know the full story from your lips. I've told you a million times that you can tell me anything no matter how bad you think it is."

The platinum blonde gently runs her fingers over your cheeks and slowly down your jawline. "I know that. It is because of a promise I made to Ririka that I never shared anything related to Mayumi to you."

You frowned a bit, "I'm not understanding. You didn't tell me because you promised Ririka not to tell? It's not making any sense."

Kirari smiled. She looked away for a moment then started to play with your blazer's buttons, "Mayumi..." Kirari still seemed hesitant to speak.

Everything she shares will affect how Y/n views her. Hearing the story from others is one thing, but hearing it coming from her will change some stuff.

"Madam President, here are the new copies of the documents you needed earlier," Sayaka placed the papers on the desk.

"Hmm? Already? Thank You, Sayaka. I'm not surprised you get things done," the blue-eyed girl said with a mix of soft giggles making Sayaka smile, "Sayaka—have you seen Mayumi?"

"I saw her a moment ago... she was heading to the literary club...she told me she will be going for dance practice in a bit," Sayaka informed.

"Dance practice?" the platinum blonde repeated then chuckled, "Sayaka...it's Thursday. She only has practices on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays."

Sayaka looked down trying to recall if she heard right, "That's what Mayumi told me, madam president..."

Kirari smiled and nodded, "Thank you for informing me, Sayaka. If you are done with your duties you are dismissed."

Twenty five minutes have passed, yet no sign of the blue haired female. Kirai rose from her seat and walked out the student council room and locked it. Mayumi hasn't responded to any of her messages or returned any of her calls.