𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟵:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

Your eyes had turned on and off his phone thousands of times. It was currently 11:06 pm. Why was time going so fast? After Kirari had told you about the Momobami Clan's Head Election Event being held, you wanted time to stop for just a moment. There is no time for you or for her to plan something about it. Time is ticking and fast. There is Hyakkaou on one hand and the Momobami Clan on the other.

You got off the bed and walked out of your bedroom. It was a bit strange that Kirari had taken too long in the bathroom. As you were about to knock, the door opened revealing Kirari in her bathrobe.

"Sorry, got a bit worried," You apologised, "are..you okay?"

She gave a quick glance back inside the bathroom before looking at you with a strange undecided smile, "Yeah, I'm alright. I was thinking of taking a bath."

You smiled and shook your head, "Didn't we just take a bath? " The ambience she was creating was growing uneasy within seconds, "what did I say about keeping things to yourself?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "I'm just not feeling well." She walked past you as she headed to the kitchen as you followed behind.

She opened the fridge and scanned inside while she bit her thumb. She took out the ice cream container from inside and set it on the table. She frowned a bit and paused then turned to you, "Is it healthy for me to— I– mean–why yes—" she bit her lip and shook her head, "nothing nevermind. Want some?" She asked, scooping some of the ice cream and putting it in an ice cream glass cup.

You watched her as you started to grow concerned and confused as to why she suddenly acted like this. You shook your head denying her offer before you walked to her and cupped her face, "You are not like this. Is this about tomorrow?"

"I don't know—perhaps," she replied, taking a moment to relax. She leaned to your touch as she gently closed her eyes. Your touch gave her some warmth that nothing else could.

"You're not alone. I want you to always keep that in your head," you reminded her as you placed your forehead against hers, "you are used to doing everything on your own, understand that you have me and I'll be all up on your business!" You smiled, kissing her forehead before pulling back making her giggle softly.

"All up on my business, huh?" She grinned and looked away before gazing into your eyes.

"Yes ma'am, ALL UP YOUR BUSINESS. Get used to it because I'm not leaving ever," You smiled. She smiled warmly as her cheeks grew reddish, you knew she picked up in the indirect confession of wanting to spend your entire life next to her.

She put away the ice cream container as you two walked back to the bedroom. It was 11:29 PM, and suddenly time seemed to start going slow. You sat down on the king size bed while pulling her on top of you.

"Be careful, I'll drop my ice—" You quickly stole the ice cream she had on her spoon, "Hey! You–" she pinch your cheek as you giggled, "no stealing! I asked if you wanted and you said no. Hmmph!"

You grinned then playfully pouted, "Is this how you say you love me?"

"Don't give me that!" She turned away to eat her ice cream in peace, "I can love you as much but I also love my ice cream."