𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

[I can hear Alexis yelling at me because I did not give it to him to proof read and edit it before updating.  he will have to in the end tee hee]

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲:

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Everyone in Hyakkaou knows what has happened between the vice president and the president. That's the hot topic, and everyone is giving out their theories as to why you and Kirari might have broken up.

The weather had suddenly changed overnight, it was a lot chilly than two days ago. You stood by the window of the empty classroom, looking out to the students that were making their way in.

"You did the right thing, Y/n. You shouldn't feel sad," Mary said while setting a hand over on your shoulder.

"Mary is right," Ririka added.

You scoffed and turned to face Mary and Ririka, "Don't feel sad? Then what–? I should be happy because I broke up with the girl I deeply love?"

"No, that's not what I meant," Mary quickly replied, "You finally get what Terano, Ayumi and I were warning you about. And that what happened with Mayumi—"

The more she kept babbling about Mayumi the more you started to get angry about this conversation. You don't care about any of them. You don't want to hear any of them say anything else. You were sick to hear about Mayumi and her revenge plan. Why should you care about someone you have never met. It was all stressing you out.

Your brows met and you rudely interrupted her, "Listen, Mary. Listen very well, I didn't break up with Kirari to please any of you. Neither because of what happened to Mayumi. I never cared for whatever happened to her. She killed herself and that's the end of it." Your voice was deeper and more serious as you lifted your index finger and proceeded to speak, "Stop trying to compare me to Mayumi. I WON"T KILL MYSELF LIKE A FOOL AND THE WEAKLING KIRARI THINKS OF ME!!"

"Y/n, that's enough," Ririka said as she approached you, "You have let your pain turn into anger, you should try to relax."

"Stop telling me what to do. I'm sick of everyone trying to control me. I'm done. I don't need any more connections with any of you!" You exclaimed as you walked past both girls and exited the room.

Mary fell on her knees and immediately started to sob. "What did he mean by all of that?" she murmured, wiping away her tears.

"I'm sure, he didn't mean any of that. Y/n's hurt, you must understand him. He thinks Kirari betrayed him, anyone would be feeling madly depressed."

Mary sadly looked up at Ririka who gave her a hand.

You slowly walked to the student council with the keys to your office and your brown handbag. You walked in interrupting the silence. Currently, only Runa was in the student council, to which you were somewhat relieved to see.

"Y/n-kun! Morning!" Runa grinned as you approached her.

"Is Sayaka around?" You asked, immediately catching her attention.

"Sayaka-chan went to use the bathroom just a while ago," Runa said and turned on her psvita, "was there something you wanted?"

"Yes, I'd like to return these to the student council," You said handing her the office keys, "I'm quitting."