𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 ! 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 !

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭5:

𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 ! 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 !

In this very moment, we can only observe and hope. Hope. If we fail, it's not as if we don't know failure. We will just keep on going. This was just one of the many cards I have up my sleeve. But I gave this my all, hopefully...it pays off.

"𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 ! 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 !"

"Let her go before she does, Y/n. That's all you can do."

It only took a bit of doubt to turn into mistrust. Because nothing about Mayumi, Yuma, Mary, Terano or the Momobami Clan ever mattered to L/n Y/n. He only cared for one thing...

Your footsteps slowly but loudly echoed down the wooden halls.

to be truly loved by Kirari.

Is it still that hard? Then think of it like this: she's just a thread slowly wrapping around your neck. What will you do if you are choking? You are suffocating...and it's cutting through your neck...

What do you do?

𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 ! 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 !

It's simple..just cut her off...

𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 ! 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙋 !

Let her go; it's simple.

Nothing else was important. He only cares for himself, he can be much like Kirari...selfish. And much like Yumeko; audacious. He is willing to risk it all for what he desires. But you'll have to do so, Y/n if you truly care for yourself.

In your hand you held the recorder tightly as you kept walking. Stares from students near judge your zombie walk, and gloomy face.

It was necessary. I had to do something if I wanted to prove my will to Kirari. I'm not her shadow and I'm not her, I am Momobami Ririka...and in that recorder...

Flashback

"Ha~?" Sachiko grinned, "what do you mean what I'm still doing here? I thought I told you I'll stay to watch what you'll do to that boy of yours. You seem to have let yourself change because of him."

Kirari looked at her then chuckled softly. "Have I? Well might as well have a little fun with him while it lasts." She walked back to the couch.

Sachiko smirked, "You suddenly speak differently about him...but this is why I've always admired you. You are so unpredictable when you seek entertainment."

"I'm bored now that I have reached the bottom of Y/n. Thinking about it, he wasn't as amusing as I thought he was," she looked out the large window, "Funny isn't it? In the end they are all just the same thing. But it's what they seek that is fascinating. Their goals and what motivates them, what they like and why it brings them delight."

"Are you gonna let him go like Mayumi," Sachiko grinned, "and have the entire school step on him until he drives mad?"

Kirari turned to look at her and shook her head, "No, not yet. It'll be too short and that's far too boring~"