𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

[uwu Happy Bday @2toxic4u you are both amazing and annoying- kidding. Love you <3 Mbe wouldn't be possible without you, muah!]

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭:

𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"What do you mean Yumeko bet everything she has?!" Mary exclaimed while Ryota struggled to catch a breath.

"She badly wants to gamble with Sachiko-san—"

"SACHIKO?!" Mary exclaimed, "fuck! What bullshit she got herself into?"

"One one can control Yumeko when she wants something. I think who needs to be worried is Sachiko," Ririka replied as she led the two to the cafeteria where they were taken by surprise that you were there.

"Y/n..." Mary mumbled, "why is he here?"

"Earlier I asked him for help. He refused. I wonder why.... Maybe he has changed his mind," Ryota smiled brightly.

"You're an idiot, Ryota. Y/n is anything but himself at this moment," Mary hissed.

"He's our only hope," Ryota continued.

You glanced over at the left, noticing Mary, Ririka and Ryota approaching the scene. You knew that Ryota went to get help elsewhere. Yumeko is done for if she loses. She is risking her family name, her fortune, her privilege to gamble... her everything because of this one gamble.

It's just Yumeko being Yumeko, you're not surprised that she's placing everything on the line. Once she wins you're fine with whatever.

"A special viewer is watching our gamble, I must certainly not lose," Sachiko smirked and glanced at you.

"Ara~! Are you perhaps speaking of Y/n-san?" Yumeko smiled, "I'm, too, one of his admirers, I'd hate to lose before his eyes as well! So why don't we just get this over with!"

"Amusing person, indeed... but not so amusing," Sachiko said, and rolled her dice, her pawn defeating Yumeko's at the first two moves. "I win." Sachiko grinned.

"I'm confused," Terano laid her head back, "why would Kirari do that..."

Yumi sighed and shrugged, "I don't know... it's Kirari, she's unpredictable and no one knows her intentions."

"Kirari doesn't do things if it isn't for a reason," Terano hummed, "I don't like when I know nothing about her next move. What is her aim? What does she gain from rejecting Y/n? Could it be... that here's when she'll have him destroyed— still makes no sense," Terano rubbed her temple. "How is it that Ichiro hasn't informed me about anything?! Why else do I have him there in the student council? Isn't he supposed to be putting a good eye on Kirari?!"

"Terano calm down," Yumi said, "I'll ask Ayumi to see him later."

"Tsk!" Terano frowned, "and Ayumi... She speaks like she is so determined to avenge her sister but does nothing to make any progress. And those idiots went and lost against Kirari to only make her stronger!"

"Should I call them in now–"

"That's not necessary, I have already done so. They should be here in a minute," Terano sighed and looked out the window of the empty room they found themselves in, "we need to make some progress..."