𝗨𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮:

𝗨𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Silence; too quiet. The orange hue of the afternoon's vibrant sunlight gave the room another layer of warm temperature he usually found himself in. But only this time it was different, because at the time of the day he was accompanied by a worthy soul...at least for him it is.

His heart was racing, the sound of her panting and the warmth of her breath against his neck was just too much at that moment. He didn't know much but he does certainly know she's very experienced by just the way she claims authority. Lucky he felt, his first time actually was with her. He doesn't care right now about anything else. Nothing about Ayumi, Terano, Y/n was dam more important than what was currently happening.

He placed a hand on her waist as if helping her adjust perfectly on him. Although he was small in body, Ichiro was not backing down.

"Where should I start?" She asked before she fully undressed her top. His eyes widened at her nude breasts that hovered over him. "Go on, Ichiro. Feel free to," she smirked. Her blue eyes looked down to meet his yellow eyes that were full of desire.

He gulped as a hand reached out to squeeze one, "Please forgive my boldness," he said and he brought his mouth closer to it.

His pants was tightening

But what was that sudden wetness—

No, really....

He actually feels it...

Ichiro opened his eyes, waking up from a dream as he quickly looked under his silk bedcover to just notice something.

"Wha–No, no–" he facepalmed as his face got red from embarrassment that he just woken up from a wet dream, "damn, what the actual fuck."

He sighed and turned to the table next to his bed and checked his phone's notifications. He's not sure if he got the right number, but Kirari hasn't replied to his messages. He had her buried in his mind all the time. Even during classes, his mind wanders off.

The only obstacle keeping him from approaching her is the Vice President, L/n Y/n. Ichiro has two options, receive 10 million yen from Terano for assisting her in dethroning the Kirari or—

Ichiro took a while to think about it. If they failed once, what's assuring them they will succeed this time? Because this time they have the sister of the long dead Mayumi to help them?

The blonde boy scoffed to himself. He'll just need to wait for now, he always chooses the winning side no matter what.

He took his cover and threw them in the laundry and took a bath. He got into his uniform and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast then prepared them in two bentos. He wrote on a sticky note the name 'Kirari' and placed it on top of one of the bentos.

He placed both bento boxes in a plastic bag and started walking to school. He remembered that this morning he'll have an official match against her. He remembers her unhappy facial expression. Terano is already taking action, her first attack was this. This unexpected official match.

Ichiro clenched his teeth. He gave the idea and he was forced to do it because Terano wanted. Well, now that he has grown feelings for Kirari, he doesn't want to do that official match anymore.

The last thing he wants to be is somebody's pawn, he cares less if it's to avenge someone. In fact, none of them are related or anything important to him. Just because he was indeed of the money–