𝗔 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

[not proofread, muahaha author lazy]

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟵:

𝗔 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

At last, the night has fallen. The moon was shining brighter than ever, reflecting through the huge window glass of a Kirari's estates, one far out the city. Away from the street lights, away from the vehicle engines, away from the chattering of the people. It was just you and her, finally.

There was nothing better than being alone with her away from the crowded city. You laid next to her on a big bean bag bed that was right next to the glass window. Where the moonlight shone through the glass and onto the hues of her memorising blue eyes that then was reflected back on yours. You caressed her hair gently. She's been extra soft, and delicate to your touches. Quite sensitive, and you loved it.

She had a leg wrapped around your waist, while her warm, nude body was under yours. You planted a kiss on her neck making her pull you more onto her. After a while you pulled away slowly as you watched her a bit upset that you pulled away too quickly.

"You still never shared what Ichiro wanted," you said, you were unhappy, she could hear it in your voice.

"Let's just say, he'll no longer be around, yes?" She smirked at your face as it relaxed. You were more than happy to hear that, "Now, stop mentioning him. I'm in front of you, fill your thoughts about me alone."

"Sorry," you apologised, but she cut you off with a kiss against your lips. She pulled away and glanced at the moon before looking back at you who was blushing deeply before her.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" She said, her eyes looking into yours.

"Nothing compares to how beautiful your eyes are," You smiled as she smiled as well. "Kirari, I do not wish to spoil this beautiful moment, but now that we are officially back together, I want no more secrets."

"I do not understand," she replied, "have I ever—"

"You still have a lot to share with me about you, Kirari. I think we both know what I mean..." you raised a brow, "I wish to know everything about you, and I mean everything."

You emphasised on the word 'everything', and there was no doubt in your mind that Kirari picked up on that. She knew what you meant by that. So there can be trust again in this relationship, she must tell you everything about her past relationship with Mayumi.

She looked away for a while before meeting back with your e/c eyes. She gently pressed her thumb over your lips like usually does. And you instantly knew she'd kiss you right after but she was taking a long time to do so.

"May I ask a question?" She asked. As the curious cat you are, you nodded, "are your feelings as strong as before?"

A slight frowned decorated your face, "Why's that a ques—"

"Just answer me," She interrupted you.

You didn't know why you even thought about it before responding, "No. My feelings have never changed." You spoke against her thumb.

She removed her thumb slowly and let out a sigh, "that wasn't my question. I asked if it's as strong as ever, Y/n"

"Well...Yes, it's as strong as ever," You replied.

She grabbed you by the jaw and pulled you down to her, "That's not the answer I want to hear."

You tilted your head as you looked at her confused before you tried once again, "My love for you is even stronger than before, Momobami Kirari. Way stronger than before I could barely breathe without you, right now I can't breathe without you."

Her lips took the shape of a mischievous smirk, "Close but not close enough."

"HUH?!!" You pulled away even more lost.

She suddenly pulled you into a deep kiss. A kiss so intense it had you head over heels all over for her again, yet so aggressive that had you lusting all over for her again. Before you let your hands roam all over her body freely, she broke the kiss leaving you panting and longing for more.

"Look at you," she smirked, "I wanna hear it Y/n, I wanna hear you say that you need me, say it." She demanded while gently rubbing her leg in between yours. Your breathing started to increase, the more she continued to do it, the harder it was to focus on her words.

"Hmmm?" She stopped and lifted your face to her, "you won't?"

"I need it—you, I need you," you quickly rephrased.

"Again, I didn't catch that," she grinned as she started rubbing her leg on manhood.

"I need you, Kirari, I need you and only you," You replied quickly as you started to remove your underwear.

Without another moment of hesitation, you pressed your lips against hers. You know that she always wants to feel that you need her. She doesn't seem yet to realise that she's afraid to lose you. But you now understand her more than ever, this is why you feel like you were meant for her. She's not an unhealthy person for you, you know she's controlling, possessive and very demanding. You knew it but you chose to turn a blind eye on it.

You truly believe you are the person for her. Everyone is ready to put all the blame on her, to put hate on her without trying to understand her and to understand how she views everything.

She's a mysterious person, and you love that. It took you a while to understand her a little, you still have more, a lot more to learn about her.

You gently cupped one of her breasts and kneed it gently. You heard her let out her moans freely. She was no longer trying to hide it. Not even in her eyes, she didn't bother to hide the fact she wanted you to touch her.

She guided you where she wanted to be touched and kissed. Like a tourist, you took a tour to all her weak places. You were able to make her arch from the bean bag bed, you were able to make her body twitch, you were able to make her moan your name, you were able to make her pull your hair, push you away then pull you back to her, and even make her nails leave marks on your back.

Weak before you, you dared to tease her just a little. You don't wish to make her angry, it'd ruin the moment. You held both of her hands up and massaged all over her chest down to her abdomen then back again to her top for a good while, ignoring her nipples which were already erect.

You noticed her breathing hitched just a little. "Who do you belong to, Momobami Kirari?" You asked, in a very cocky manner.

She took a deep breath trying to keep calm, "You.... belong to me." She responded and smirked.

You couldn't keep a serious face and giggled that out before you went down and took one of her nipples between your teeth. She gasped at the unexpected act as she quickly grabbed onto the fabric of the bed. She wrapped a leg on you tightly as you heard your name come out once more out her lips.

"I do," you muffled against her breast, "I, L/n Y/n."

A phone nearby suddenly started ringing as you came inside of her. She had you pulled down against her tightly for a minute.

"Kirari? Are you okay?" you whispered in her ear as she slowly let go of you. She was panting heavily, as her cheeks were deep red.

"Did I do something wrong—?" You asked worriedly.

She shook her head slowly, "Y/n, what if you were to give me a child?"

Suddenly her phone rang again as she rolled over to answer it.

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" You exclaimed.

She only smirked and responded to the call, "yes?" Anxiously, you decided to wait until her call was over. But her expression changed completely, "what?"

"What happened?" You asked, concerned as her face turned pale, and her phone slipped from her hands. Just like that a phone call ruined the night.