𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿

The blonde female made her way to class, she was lost in thoughts after hearing the students spreading lies and what the student body was planning on doing. It wasn't like Saotome Mary cared about the student council but this involved Y/n. She was worried how Kirari would react if they heard what everyone kept saying. After all, it's obvious they want to frame Y/n. She moved her feet swiftly to class, hoping to see Y/n in class but instead came across Yumeko and Ryota.

"Have you heard, Yumeko?" Ryota asked, holding on to his brief case with a concerned expression.

"Huh? About what?" Yumeko blinked, making an o shape with her lips.

"EH? You haven't heard of it?" Ryota asked, surprised, "Everyone is saying–"

"Yumeko, Ryota!" Mary approached interrupting Ryota.

"Morning, Mary-san!" Yumeko greeted, always so glad to see her.

"Have you two seen Y/n or Ririka?" she asked immediately, looking around.

"I saw Y/n earlier, I'm guessing he headed to his office," Yumeko informed, and as soon as Mary heard it she left, not even saying goodbye.

"Oh dear! I hope everything is alright," Yumeko said with a worried expression.

"I think it has to do with the rumour that spread all over the school," Ryota said, also displaying a worried expression.

"What rumour?"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿

You were having breakfast with Kirari at your office, you bought your favourite for both to enjoy this morning, cupnoodles!

"Oh, just yesterday I saw someone drinking tapioca. I used to love drinking one or two everyday back in elementary school," You said and smiled, "you've probably tried it already." You paused when you saw that look of confusion in her eyes, "what is it?"

"Tapioca?" She repeated, "what do you mean by Tapoica?" she asked, making you chuckle.

But then your smile faded when you realised she wasn't joking at all, "Wait.. are you serious?"

She nodded an slowly proceeded to eat her noodles, "never heard of it."

"Eh?" your eye twitched, then you smiled, "well–it's starch extracted from the cassava roots. I'll make sure to get you a bubble tea one of these days."

She stood up and placed her empty cup on your desk and walked over to you and sat on your lap. She gently placed her forehead against yours, and wrapped an arm around your neck.

"I heard about your gamble yesterday morning," she said, pulling back, to just then play with your hair, stroking it gently, "why didn't you call him out for cheating? Even after you won."

You sighed, placing your hand on her leg and the other around, and behind her back, "It wouldn't make a difference if i mentioned it. It wasn't even an exciting gamble."

She fixed your hair and traced her fingers down to your jaw before drawing in to kiss your lips. She then slowly pulled back, "As the vice president, you must not neglect your responsibilities, Y/n."

You frowned, "What do you mean? What responsibilities am I neglecting?"

"I am simply reminding you of your position, Y/n. You can't always be unavailable whenever there are meetings, especially while I'm absent," she said, getting off your lap, "after me, you are responsible to look over the school."