𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭4:

𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

"Tell me, it is Y/n-san perhaps?" Ichiro asked, making the platinum blonde chuckle, "or the housepet system?"

"Since we'll not be betting money, if I win," Kirari rested her head on her palm, "I want you to join the student council as my treasurer."

"Huh?" Ichiro's smirk faded. This wasn't going the way he planned at all.

"So, what about you? What if you win?"

Ichiro's eyes widened, as he struggled to form words out, "I–if I win—I don't want anything but to disown the den."

Kirari was a bit interested in Ichiro's personal objectives. Seems like Ichiro doesn't have the same goal as Terano and the others...but she can also be mistaken. This is why....

She needs to win.

"Then the stakes are settled," Kirari said and prepared the cards, "why not get into it?"

"Mary," Ririka said, trying to keep up with Mary, "let's give it one last try."

"I said I'm through with Y/n, I'm done! Terano was right, Y/n won't ever change his mind," Mary exclaimed, "He's alone in this."

"Please keep it a bit low," Ririka said looking around before speaking again, "You gave it a try, Terano gave it a try and even Ayumi gave it a try. Please now allow me."

"You were the one telling me not to worry about Y/n, seems like you ended up doubting your sister," Mary hissed.

"I do not know what Kirari feels for Y/n or her intentions with him. It's not as if I care whether she does or not. But if we are going to defeat Kirari, Y/n is going to be affected," Ririka placed her fist over her chest, "Who cares what Y/n feels for her? I told Kirari I wouldn't let another person get hurt for her sake. If you look at it Y/n is the only person Kirari has, without Y/n being in the way taking down Kirari is a high possibility."

Mary's eyes brightened before she smiled, "Damn, Ririka, how long have you had this in mind?"

"Well—I just thought we shouldn't leave Y/n with Kirari whether or not she actually cares for him. And hurting him to weaken Kirari? I personally don't stand with that."

"Right. This is not if Y/n wants, we are gonna pull this off. Ririka, this time we will win!" Mary grinned.

"Actually I already started acting on my own—"

"What?" Mary turned to her, "what do you mean?"

"So, you are the so-called Y/n? I pictured you differently."

"And...you are?" You raised a brow as the tall woman with long blonde hair, and a pair of rare cat-like pupils approached you. She was not wearing the school's uniform so you wondered who she could be and how she knew you. Well– now that you are more known, that's probably not a question.

"Oh pardon," she chuckled, "Sachiko Juraku, former student council public morals committee chairwoman of Hyakakou Private Academy."

As much as you wanted to say you've heard of her, you actually haven't.