Truth or dare.

What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done on a date?

I've never been on a date before, so I haven't had any embarrassing moments. I said.

"You've never been on a date before?" the guy beside me said, looking shocked. I nodded.

What's the weirdest thing you've done on a plane?

The weirdest thing I've done on a plane was take pictures of a guy sleeping. He looked handsome, and I couldn't look away.

What's a secret you've never shared? A lady asked.

I was taken aback by her question, but I thought to myself, I have many secrets I've never shared. Let's start with the easiest one. "I'm still a virgin," I said.

What? You should get laid. She exclaimed.

Someday. I thought to myself.

Have you ever cheated on an exam?

No, I've never cheated on an exam. I said.

I dare you to kiss someone here. Someone said.

"No, I'm not sharing my first kiss with anyone. I'll drink instead," I said.

The drink burned my throat and made me hot instantly, but I tried to hide it with a smile and continued the game.

I dare you to take your shirt off.

I laughed nervously at the suggestion and shook my head. "No way! That's not something I'm comfortable doing," I said. Everyone else laughed.

Do it or drink. Someone shouted.

The drink already made me feel funny, and I can't have another one, but I've never taken my clothes off in front of people before.

"I'm not doing it," I said firmly. "Let's move on to the next person." The guy beside me hissed in annoyance.

Drink or remove your shirt. You are delaying the game.

I slowly took my shirt off, and the game continued.

out of nowhere, someone pushed the guy sitting beside me and sat down very close to me. Making me feel uncomfortable by admiring my body.

As time passed, I relaxed and accepted the situation. The guy continued to cling to me, but I no longer felt as uncomfortable as I had at first.

All of a sudden, I heard a voice behind me asking, "Why are you naked?" I slowly turned my head and saw the guy from the airport standing behind me with a stern expression on his face. My heart skipped a beat as I realized I was not wearing my shirt.