Can't be true.

While we waited outside, Williams went to see Fengmian. I believe Lee was hurt because of what Yanli said. I am very sure he is eager to talk to her. 10 minutes later, Williams walked out with Fengmian smiling, and within a minute, someone hugged me from behind. When I turned, it was Yanli.

"My baby." I murmured as I hugged her tightly, tears welling up in my eyes.

Don't forget to bring her tomorrow, Fengmian said.

I will not, Williams reply, and they shake hands before Fengmian walk back to his office.

Uncle Enzo, Yanli said as she left me and hugged him tightly.

I am happy you are out, Enzo said, tears dripping from his eyes. You've lost so much weight, but I will stuff you when we get to Brazil.

"Thou shall not get fat," Blake murmured, and they both threw him a dirty look before Yanli hugged Aiden and Williams. "Ignore him," she whispered, smiling warmly. "We have so much to catch up on."

Blake felt left out, but Lee was in another world, shrouded in his thoughts. "Let's head to the hotel, eat, freshen up, and rest," William said, walking ahead. We all followed, hand in hand, feeling the warmth of the reunion.

When we got to the parking lot, Lee couldn't hold it in anymore. "Yanli, can we talk when you are well rested?" he asked, holding back tears. Yanli looked at him with concern and nodded, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"You can come with us now; I will rest later," Yanli said, and Lee nodded, walking to their car with Blake beside him. We all piled into the car, and Yanli wouldn't stop talking about how Enzo should have busted Blake's mouth. Despite the tension, there was an undeniable sense of relief and joy filling the air as we drove towards the hotel.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we all went to eat. Aiden was kind enough to tell Yanli to filter her words in Portuguese in order not to hurt Lee's feelings further, but I disagreed. Tell him the whole truth and let him deal with it. Enough lying and half-truth. I won't train my daughter to hide or lie about anything. Say it the way it is.

I could tell Lee was holding back a lot of things when we walked upstairs because he was pacing up and down. As someone who would also like to hear Blake's entire story without feeling ashamed, I fully understand how he feels.

"Can you please sit?" Yanli murmured, and we wanted to excuse them, but Lee waved his hand. "It's okay. What's there to hide anymore?" His voice carried a sense of resignation, and I knew he wanted Blake to learn something.

"Are you sure you want all of them to stay?" Yanli asked softly.

"Yes," Lee replied, his voice trembling, "enough secrets. It's sickening." He sniffed, trying to hold back his emotions, as we all settled in, ready to hear the truth unfold.

When I checked Wang Wu's emails, I saw a particular name that caught my attention. "Sophia Lei Dong."

Sofia Lei Dong? Are you sure? Lee asked, the surprise evident on his face.

"Yes," Yanli replied. At first, I thought she was Zhu Lei Dong's wife because I saw a lot of emails from Zhu to Wang Wu. So, I was curious why she was emailing her husband's boss. But when I read their emails, I was left in utter shock. She messaged Wang Wu to give her money to start up a business that she and her brother are not on talking terms, and he sent her $50,000 but 3 months later she messaged him again that she used half of the money for their mother's cancer treatment and she needed more money. Wang Wu asked her why didn't Zhu pay for their mother's treatment and she replied "he is my father's bastard son and was forbidden from seeing or talking to my mother because he married a man" Wang Wu asked her if she was sure and she said yes that she talked to him several times to break up with the man and marry a woman but he won't listen to her. In her last email, she cursed him for killing her brother and said a lot of horrible things to him.