Pleasure!

Zhan's Pov.

"I'm teaching you something here, so from now on you got to ask for what you want." I said resting my head on the pillow but facing him.

"You're impossible!" he groaned out, then looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I- I want you to kiss me." He said easy enough.

"That's not really what you want though, is it Blake?" I replied with a knowing smirk. His eyes glaze over with lust at my words, and he licked his lips causing me to swell with anticipation.

"Tell me what you want Blake." I whispered.

He continued to stare at me with lust-filled eyes, then turned his head to the ceiling again and covered his eyes with his hand.

"I- I want you to..." he trailed off and bit his lip and I watched the blush form on his cheeks.

"To what?" I prodded.

"I want you to...t-touch me." He finally got out, his hands still covering his eyes in shame.

"Touch you where?" I asked him again.

He removed his hand and looked at me. His gaze was torturous, so I let up.

"Baby steps."

Eventually I'd get him to feel comfortable telling me exactly what he wanted and how he desired it. However, for now he'd done well, so I smiled and rewarded him with a kiss so hot it could scorch anything in its path. Then I gave him what he wanted. I ran my hand from his chest to his waist, gathered up the waistband of his boxers, and delved in, touching his swollen organ, and squeezing gently until all he could do was groan, pant, and whisper my name.

I removed his boxers and put his cock in my mouth, something we hardly do. As I took him whole, I heard him shudder and call my name. I did it diligently, thanks to all the sex education classes I attended with my cousins. He thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it as I took him whole and deep throated him. He moaned and writhed until he came, shaking with pleasure.

He looked me in the face and smiled, then pulled me into his arms and cuddled me. As soon as he fell asleep, I pulled him closer, savoring the moment. I was glad I had this conversation with him, as it brought us closer and deepened our intimacy.

Wang's Pov.

I explained everything Sean said to Lee, and he laughed so hard he fell off his chair.

You're to blame, Lee. You said, "have fun," I thought you meant sex. I hissed.

Wang, I said "have fun," not "use him like a sex machine." Lee laughed again....

We heard a loud knock on the door. I was glad it was Sean because no one knocks on our door, except room service and we didn't order anything. Lee got up to answer the door, and I saw him bow his head and move away. My dad walked in with Wen Ruo Han and 6 bodyguards, and laughter drained from my face.