Pregnant.

You are pre... pregnant. I stammered.

Call the fool for me. She hissed.

Talk about him again and see if you don't wake up in the hospital, I retorted, my voice trembling in anger.

You are scary. No wonder he needed help. She said, taking a step back.

"What kind of help does he need?" I murmured; my voice filled with concern. I couldn't help but wonder if he was struggling with something more serious than I realized.

I needed money to pay half of my rent and get something in the house. My friend asked me to follow her if I could work as a server for a few hours and I happily agreed. As I was serving a table, a guy suddenly hit me.

Sorry, sorry. He slurred his words, making it difficult to understand him. I walked away, but he pulled me aside and asked me a strange question. Do you have a boyfriend?

No, I replied, and he sighed and walked away, saying. "You can't help me."

I followed him and told him I had a boyfriend. He smiled happily and asked, "How much do you earn?" I replied, "About 100 dollars." He then said, "Sit with me for the night, and I'll pay you 500 dollars." My ears perked up at the amount he mentioned, and I followed him and sat down to listen to him talk.

As the conversation progressed, he said. I'm not sure if my boyfriend loves me or not. He doesn't cuddle me after sex or stay over, which leaves me confused and unsure.

Have you tried talking to him about it? I asked him.

"I don't know how to tell him, or maybe he doesn't enjoy having sex with me?" His response left me feeling even more uncertain.

"I can teach you some techniques to make him cuddle you after sex," I finally said, "but it will come at a cost. I can provide you with personalized advice and guidance for a fee."

Any amount I will pay. He replied desperately.

I asked him to kiss me, and he kissed me. Astonished, I wondered if he was drunk or just a fool.So, I quickly pulled away and dragged him to the bathroom. I splashed water on his face. "And asked again, 'Are you sure you want to do this?' His drunken state made me question his ability to make a rational decision. However, I needed the money desperately and this seemed like a quick and easy solution to meet my financial needs for the month.

After locking the door and closing the toilet seat, I signaled him to sit down. I then pulled down his trousers, exposing his manhood.

"Stop! I don't want to hear any more details!" I hissed.

You should hear the details. Lorenzo said and patted my shoulder.

Reluctantly, I sighed and gave in to Lorenzo's request. "Fine," I muttered, "but keep it brief."