speak now (Isabela x male reader)

Isabela is standing there in a white dress with tears going down her face. she's standing in front of Mariano. She can't believe she has to marry him when her heart belongs to another. you and Isabela have been dating in secret for 3 years now and she's your everything.

"does anyone object to this marriage? speak now or forever hold your peace." the preacher said

it's silent and Isabela wishes she can run away. The church doors are flung open. light from outside comes inside the church. everyone can see two men are trying to hold back a (hair color) man.  you are in a casual suit with the top buttons of your shirt open.

"let me go!" you shout shrugging the men off of you.

Everyone gasp as they watch you rush to the front of the church. you keep your eyes on your beloved Isabela. nothing but her matters right now.

"Guess I wasn't invited by your lovely groom. Isa don't marry him, I love you and I can't let you marry the wrong man. We are meant to be together. screw what everyone else wants for you because You and I want each other." you said

"hey back off my bride." Mariano said

"you shut up. you beg her to kiss you and she begs me for other things, we aren't the same bud. she's MY woman in the end of the day." you said

some people gasp and you hold out your hand to Isabela. She looks at her family's shocked face but when she looks at Julieta she gives her a smile and small nod.

Isabela grabs your hand and you two walk out. she throws the bouquet behind her only for it to land in Dolores's lap.

you and Isabela make it outside and she wraps her arms around the back of your neck and you hold her waist.

"you are insane." she said

"i'm insane for you amor, I will crash any wedding for you unless it's ours." you said

she smiles and kisses you.