Isabelax M!Reader Friends Dont

(inspired by the song friends don't by Maddie & tae)

You and Isabela always been friends. Yet there is an tension everyone but you both can see. you take long to leave after you drop her off home. You two have long conversations at night and call just to hear each other's voice. Today you two go to a party. You are talking and someone ask her to dance.

"oh uh no thank you. " she says then looks at you.

"no it's okay." you fake a smile.

"you sure?" she asks

You nod and take another shot.

"it's cool. hav fun. " you tell her

she nods and goes to dance with the stranger. You sigh and drink a bit more. soon you take too many drinks.

"(y/n) you okay?" Isa ask when she comes over and sees you stumble.

"Isa! you are so pretty. " you tell her and slur your words.

"okay you had enough let's go. " she says and pulls you outside.

"hey I left my drink!" you protest

she hushes you and takes you to your house. she helps you inside. you trip and grab Isabela. she yelps and you both fall on your bed.  Isabela is on top of you and you are both staring at each other.

"I love you. " you admit drunk

"(y/n) You're drunk. " Isabela says and gets off you.

"Isa I love you romantically. I want to be with you. " you say and grab her hand.

"Do you love me ?"

She smiles small wanting to say it back but not when you are drunk. she wants you to remember.

"ask me again when you are sober. " she says and tucks you in.

She kisses the top of your head and you smile.

"mi amor please don't go... stay. " you yawn and scoot over for space.

she lays next to you and play with your hair. soon you fall asleep cuddling into her.

"I love you too. "Isabela whispers and falls asleep with you.