201-210

Chapter 201: Talk About It in This Position?

"You must be joking." Jimin chuckled. "How enviable it is that Mr. Kim would do anything for Mrs. Kim."

"Mr. Park should really use the time to investigate the incident rather than using it to confront me. Every second counts after all," Taehyung said coldly.

"I have learned, Mr. Kim," Jimin said and ended the call. As for what Jimin had learned, Taehyung knew very well without having to ask.

Taehyung went to the study after ending the call with Jimin. Chaeyoung was double-checking the resort's accounts when he got to the study.

"Stop checking. They wouldn't have let you in the system if something really was wrong. Jimin is not stupid; he wouldn't let you have the real statement of accounts after seeing how you cracked down on the loopholes in Bo Shen Enterprise's accounts," Taehyung said and shut Chaeyoung's laptop.

"What?" Chaeyoung looked up at Taehyung. "I thought you wanted to stop Chae-So Resort from opening because it worked just like Bo Shen Enterprise."

"Do you think Jimin and Mark are the same? Jimin is not stupid." The real and only reason why he didn't want Chae-So Resort to open was because of its name. He didn't like the name of the resort, and that was why.

Chaeyoung's expression darkened. Did he mean that she was stupid?

"Yes, because you are the only smart person on earth, right?" Chaeyoung said through clenched teeth when Taehyung suddenly pounced on her and pressed her against the back of her chair.

Taehyung put his one hand on the table and one hand on the back of her chair, trapping Chaeyoung completely between his arms.

Chaeyoung looked at the man who was so close to her and blinked nervously. "What...what are you doing?"

"What do you think I am doing?" Taehyung murmured as he leaned closer to Chaeyoung. He was so close to Chaeyoung that she could feel his breath on her face.

"Me?" What did she think he was doing?

"I can work with that," Taehyung said seductively and Chaeyoung felt his breathing get heavier.

What did she think he was doing? She...

"Oh my god, get away!" Chaeyoung realized what Taehyung was saying and blushed as red as a tomato. She tried to escape from Taehyung, but was pulled back onto the chair almost immediately. This time, Taehyung flipped her over so he was sitting on the chair and she was straddling him.

Chaeyoung was wearing a maxi dress and it was quite awkward to be straddling someone in it.

"Let go of me!" Chaeyoung demanded angrily, feeling embarrassed.

Not only did Taehyung refuse to let go, he pulled Chaeyoung even closer to him and said softly, "We should talk about our fight yesterday."

Talk about it in this position?

Chaeyoung didn't think she couldn't talk about anything in this position.

"Let go of me first," Chaeyoung said and shoved Taehyung's shoulder. She snorted when she noticed Taehyung's reaction.

Before Chaeyoung could strangle the man under her, Taehyung gripped her waist and whispered in her ear, "Sit still. Don't provoke me then blame me when you end up crying."

And Chaeyoung felt like crying at that very moment. How was she supposed to sit still when...

"Stop, stop moving!" Chaeyoung warned Taehyung as she gripped his shoulders.