Chapter 18: Your Feelings for Taehyung is Written all Over Your Face

Daddy?

His children have not even called him daddy yet!

Therefore, Jungkook's words really triggered Taehyung's rage.

"Whatever it is, I am the children's biological father," Taehyung said to declare his dominion.

"No one is denying that. Chaeyoung and I have already discussed this matter before we came here. Why else do you think you are able to meet the children?" Jungkook replied swiftly. He was not going to lose to Taehyung.

Chaeyoung exchanged glances with PA Jin.

It was knife against sword. She really wanted to leave already.

Chaeyoung finally understood what it felt like to be in PA Jin's position.

She really wanted to get some insurance for herself now.

The two men continued facing off, neither of them was willing to give in first.

PA Jin subtly hinted Chaeyoung to take one of the men away. It did not matter which man she took away. This scenario was too horrifying!

Chaeyoung had to make a choice and after so consideration, she decided to pull Jungkook away from the confrontation. After all, she did not dare to provoke Taehyung.

"We understand CEO Kim's kind intention. We still have something to do, we will leave first," Chaeyoung said as she reached out her hand and held onto Jungkook.

Taehyung did not move this time but stared at Chaeyoung and Jungkook as they turned around and walked away. He accepted Jungkook's little victory smile and silently watched as their car drove out of his vision.

As a matter of fact, when Chaeyoung stood by Jungkook's side, Taehyung knew that he had already been defeated.

PA Jin stood behind Taehyung and stared at his back. He had served the CEO for more twenty years and this was the first time he felt that the CEO was so desolate.

The young mistress was the CEO's only hope.

But now, it seemed like even the slightest glimpse of this hope was lost.

Taehyung did not go after the both of them. If he did, he would have the ability to get her back.

PA Jin knew that the CEO did not dare to go after them.

There was nothing that the CEO feared in this world.

However, PA Jin knew that the CEO's only fear was Chaeyoung's attitude towards him.

PA Jin walked down the steps and stood directly behind Taehyung. "CEO, it is time to go home."

Taehyung did not move and he was still looking at the direction that the car had disappeared off to.

"Give me all the information that you can gather on Jungkook," Taehyung said before getting into the car.

PA Jin could only sigh after closing the car door. The CEO probably wanted information on Jungkook because he wanted to see if Jungkook was really capable of making the young mistress happy.

In the car that had already left the police station, Chaeyoung sat in the passenger seat and kept staring out the window.

"Heartbroken?" Jungkook sneered.

"No," Chaeyoung replied as she took a deep breath. "I am thinking about the matter regarding Seulgi."

"Chaeyoung, do you know that you always look to the left every time you lie?" Jungkook asked, easily catching her lie. "You still can't forget him."