Chapter 10: After Six Years, You Are Finally Starting Again

Lisa smiled awkwardly as she saw the excited look on her brother's face. She quickly chased after Taehyung.

PA Jin looked up at the ceiling of the airport. Why did it feel like God wanted him dead?

But if the young mistress was really back for good, he would be willing to die if God wanted him dead.

After leaving the airport, PA Jin drove carefully with Taehyung and Lisa in the car.

Taehyung kept staring out the window. Nobody knew what he was looking at.

Lisa sat quietly beside him. She did not dare to speak as she felt as though she had just said something wrong earlier.

Taehyung's body was still as stiff as ever, and no one could comprehend the look hidden within his eyes.

PA Jin was thinking that if the young mistress was really back and the CEO was so calm, something must be really wrong.

Perhaps, even the CEO himself could not believe what he had seen.

It was not that he did not believe what he had just seen. Taehyung was shaken because of Chaeyoung saying 'it has been a long time'.

He had spent the last six years yearning for her and unable to live properly, and yet all these seemed to be a joke to her.

He was actually grateful for the occurrence of this joke.

'Chaeyoung, do you blame me for not going to the ends of the earth to look for you?'

Taehyung shut his eyes. No one could tell if he was just tired or if there was a pained expression on his face.

PA Jin exchanged glances with Lisa who shrugged, indicating that she did not know what was going on.

In a car that was a few cars ahead of them, Siwoon was diligently applying medication on his sister's knees. Chaeyoung sat on the passenger seat and silently stared out the window.

It seems like she had once again overestimated herself.

To treat Taehyung like he meant nothing to her, was more difficult than she had estimated.

It had taken all of her strength and ability to muster up the courage to just say the sentence, 'it has been a long time' to him.

Jungkook stole a glance at Chaeyoung and turned to look at the road ahead of them. He silently said, "It is not too late to turn around now."

After hearing Jungkook speak, Chaeyoung immediately regained her senses. She turned around to look at Jungkook who was driving.

"Why should we go back?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jungkook stared at Chaeyoung for a moment and then turned on his cell phone. He then typed in Park Hotel into his navigation system.

Chaeyoung wanted to say that she knew the way there, but decided against it just as she was about to speak.

Six years had already passed. A lot had happened and changed in these six years and the roads were no exception.

For instance, there was now another woman standing next to Taehyung.

"I thought he was infatuated with you, but that woman just now looked kind of beautiful," Jungkook said as he laughed.

Chaeyoung glanced at him for a moment before looking out the window again.

"Instead of meddling in my business all the time, why don't you find me a sister-in-law?" Chaeyoung retorted.

"Stop—" Jungkook quickly interrupted Chaeyoung. "Stop talking about this. No matter what, I am still your brother."