181-190

Chapter 181: He Dashed All Her Hopes Once Again

Standing aside, Chaeyoung watched Jisoo and Sichen play the crane machine. Winning a doll from the crane machine took skills. Jisoo and Sichen could only get a few dolls even though they had spent a lot of money and effort.

"You do it." Annoyed, Jisoo got up and gave her seat to Chaeyoung.

Raising her brows, Chaeyoung took Jisoo's seat and put her hand on the joystick.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Sichen scoffed disdainfully.

Chaeyoung was rendered speechless. The kid truly hated her.

Taehyung and Eunwoo walked over. Seeing the doll drop from the claw, he walked up to Chaeyoung and stood behind her, placing his hand over hers on the joystick. "Idiot!"

"Hey!" Chaeyoung protested in annoyance. Taehyung held Chaeyoung's hand tightly in his grip, her body enveloped in his warm embrace.

'Pfft! It's just a crane game. There is no need to show affection in public," Jisoo scoffed.

Ignoring Jisoo, Taehyung continued grabbing the doll in the claw machine with his hand still holding Chaeyoung's. It was challenging for Taehyung as he was not controlling the joystick with his own hand, and the doll fell out of the grip on his first attempt.

"You're smart, aren't you? Grab the doll," Chaeyoung mocked Taehyung.

"Shut up." Taehyung tapped Chaeyoung's head.

"Stop torturing us!" Jisoo shouted.

"You don't need to be around us," Taehyung stated nonchalantly as he continued playing the crane game.

Hearing this, Eunwoo quickly held Jisoo's arms before she exploded in rage. Taehyung would mock his own wife; an outsider meant even less to him.

"It's late. Let me buy you dinner," Eunwoo said hastily.

Chaeyoung wanted to say something but Taehyung had turned her head away from the both of them before she could say anything. "Why are you so excited? They are not talking to you."

"Could you please shut up?" Chaeyoung said coldly as she stared at Taehyung.

Suddenly, a doll dropped out of the crane machine. Taehyung took the doll and threw it to Sichen as he narrowed his eyes at Chaeyoung.

"When I was silent, you blamed me for ignoring you. Now when I talk, you want me to keep my mouth shut. Women are so infuriating!"

"Please keep it down, sir."

Both Jisoo and Eunwoo exchanged glances as they felt that they should not be there any longer. Taehyung might lose the argument and no one knew what he would do if he did. Maybe he would target both of them. Thinking of that, Eunwoo quickly got up and carried Sichen. "Brother Kim and Chaeyoung, we have to go."

"You are not joining us for dinner?" Chaeyoung asked hurriedly.

Taehyung wanted to say something but bit back his words when his eyes met Chaeyoung's.

Jisoo truly enjoyed seeing Taehyung's reactions.

"We will join you next time. I wanted to give Jisoo a treat to get her forgiveness, so we can't join you," Eunwoo said with a smile on his face.

Slightly startled, Chaeyoung glanced at Jisoo. An indescribable emotion could be seen on Jisoo's face as her smile faded.

Apparently Eunwoo was keeping his distance from Jisoo though she had just regained her confidence and wanted to work harder this time. Eunwoo's words had dashed all her hopes.