221-230

Chapter 221: Women are Scary Creatures

There were only two of them in the room. A hoarse voice and a clear voice echoed the space enveloping it in a shroud of mystery.

The undeniable fact that Seulgi loved Jimin was known all along to Chaeyoung. Otherwise, she wouldn't have used it to confront Seulgi.

No woman could tolerate the man they loved using them for other women. That kind of feeling was not unfamiliar to Chaeyoung thus nobody knew better than her.

Therefore, she could exact that method skilfully on Seulgi.

Seulgi trembled. Her white sleeve was stained with blood. Her sinister look was replaced with a pale one.

"Seulgi, did you really think my silence was my forgiveness? You forced me to commit suicide and caused my daughter to be plagued with illness. How could I not have revenge?" Chaeyoung stepped closer to Seulgi. "Killing you will be letting you off easy. I want you to experience being taken advantage of by the person you love so dearly."

Seulgi glared at Chaeyoung and just when she was about to pounce on her, Chaeyoung took a step back.

It was impossible for Seulgi to throw her weak self at Chaeyoung and she crashed to the floor.

"Chaeyoung, don't gloat too early," Seulgi shrieked.

Chaeyoung crouched and looked at the weak Seulgi sprawled on the floor, "What else can you use against me? Seulgi, how do you think I found out you were here and came in easily?" As Chaeyoung finished her sentence, she saw Seulgi's body tremble. Chaeyoung stood up and the corners of her lips curved slightly. "Looks like you've figured it out. Seulgi, do you think Jimin had saved you? Think it over carefully."

Chaeyoung turned and walked towards the door. She stopped in her tracks and glanced back at Seulgi. "Oh I almost forgot, how does it feel being under house arrest?" Chaeyoung turned and left.

When she closed the door, the screams of a woman filled the room.

There were still words left unsaid, but because of this, the effect achieved was better.

Seulgi was not a fool and she would figure it out.

This was what Chaeyoung wanted.

Men were no match for women when they chose to be ruthless. She expected Seulgi to contact the Bai family.

Chaeyoung awaited their arrival.

After Chaeyoung closed the door, the screams remained in the room.

Eunwoo who was leaning against the door sprang up as he saw Chaeyoung step out. "How was it?"

The corners of Chaeyoung's lips curved upwards. "Jimin is Seulgi's limit. She was willing to betray Mark for Jimin, and now she will betray Jimin because of his lies. Women are scary creatures." Chaeyoung walked into the elevator.

Eunwoo narrowed his eyes and followed Chaeyoung. "You're also a woman." Eunwoo reminded.

Chaeyoung raised her brows and let out a laugh. "Therefore, I'm not a saint either."

Didn't she just drive Seulgi crazy?

All that was left to do was for her to find a reason to let Seulgi escape.

Chapter 222: You Might End Up As the Second Bai Ying

When Chaeyoung reached the lobby, she passed the room card to the counter before adding, "Have someone clean up CEO Park's room later."