41-50

Chapter 41: Do You Intend to Destroy Seulgi in a Blink of an Eye?

"Chaeyoung, whether you admit it or not, you will always be Bai Ying's daughter," Kim Tianmu suddenly said.

Chaeyoung paused in her steps and turned around to look at the man who was threatening her.

Kim Tianmu smirked and said, "Even if no one knows about your identity now, you will not be able to conceal your identity forever. Once your identity is exposed, you will not only harm Taehyung, but you will also harm your own son."

Chaeyoung took a deep breath before leaning against the door to look at the man who was standing in front of her. "It seems like Seulgi is really useful to Chairman Kim at the moment. If you are trying to get your hands on my son, you can stop wasting your time. My son has nothing to do with the Kim family."

"Chaeyoung, don't underestimate your opponents," Kim Tianmu replied. His tone was harsh and he was clearly giving her a warning.

Chaeyoung opened the door and then smiled as she looked at Kim Tianmu. "You can repeat that sentence to yourself. After all, Chairman Kim, I can assure you that Taehyung would not let you off so easily if you dare to make a move on my son."

After she had finished speaking, Chaeyoung turned around and walked into her hotel room.

Kim Tianmu's face was extremely dark.

Before she closed the door, Chaeyoung looked at Kim Tianmu and said, "Chairman Kim, I don't think you understand that you do not have any extra abilities or power just because you are older. After all, living for a longer time does not necessarily mean you are any wiser. Chairman Kim, if you continue pushing us to our limits, I don't think you will be ready for what might come your way. You do not have much time left, so why don't you use your remaining time to increase your intellect instead?"

Chaeyoung slammed the door behind her after she had finished speaking. She did not care of Kim Tianmu would be furious at her.

Her expression only changed after she closed the door and saw her son standing a few feet away from her.

Kim Tianmu heard that she was alive, and that was why he had returned to B City.

Kim Tianmu was not in B City to deal with Taehyung, but his purpose for coming here was because of her son.

This was because Siwoon was the grandchild of the Kim family.

This was ridiculous.

"What is wrong, Mommy?" Siwoon asked with a worried look on his face.

Chaeyoung walked over to her son and placed her hands on his shoulders. She squatted down and looked him in the eye as she said, "Promise Mommy that you will not go out on your own from now on. Even if Mommy is not around, make sure that you are not alone."

Chaeyoung did not know what kind of gimmick Kim Tianmu would resort to. Therefore, she must protect her son.

Siwoon did not understand what was happening but he obediently nodded his head as he did not want his mother to worry.

Jungkook returned to the hotel room with Soyi. Soyi quickly rushed to her brother and hugged him tightly and kissed him on his cheeks. She missed him.

Siwoon hugged his sister. He loved his younger sister, but why couldn't she kiss him properly?

"Okay, that's enough. Your bite mark is already all over your brother's face," Chaeyoung said as she hurriedly carried her daughter away to prevent her from biting her brother further.