251-260

Chapter 251: No One Can Defeat a Great Genius like Boss

"Give it back to me!" Chaeyoung shouted at Seulgi, "I am the one you hate. Give me my phone back!"

"I will give it back to you the moment you die," Seulgi shrieked. "You should have died long ago, whore! This time next year will be your death anniversary!" Seulgi screamed, aiming her gun at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's legs turned to jelly and she stumbled back.

Two gunshots pierced the air, and someone pushed Chaeyoung aside before she could react.

Seulgi was standing there with her hand still holding the gun, but blood began to flow from her temple . The gun in her hand was quickly taken away.

"Chaeyoung... Chaeyoung," Eunwoo quickly went to Chaeyoung to make sure that she was alright. He held her shoulders to help her up, and felt very sorry for her when he saw the wounds and bloodstains all over her body.

"My phone, my phone..." Chaeyoung looked for her phone desperately.

"Chaeyoung," Wooshik put away the gun in his hand and passed the phone to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung snatched the phone and began to wipe her hands roughly when her fingers were too dirty to be recognized by the phone.

"Time is up, time is up..." said Chaeyoung in a shaky voice as she continued to wipe her hands roughly. She knew that by this time the people from the Bai family might have already pointed their guns at Taehyung.

"Calm down, Chaeyoung," Eunwoo put his hands on her shoulders and said, "this is Boss's phone."

Wooshik poured some water from his bottle to rinse Chaeyoung's hands then dried them with a towel as Eunwoo said.

Chaeyoung quickly unlocked the phone, and on the screen was a picture of the distribution map that Taehyung snapped.

Realizing that Taehyung's phone had been unlocked with Chaeyoung's fingerprint, Eunwoo was shocked that he had actually reminded Chaeyoung that it was Taehyung's phone.

"There was more, there was more..." Chaeyoung continued to mumble when she couldn't recall what it was that Taehyung told her to tell Wooshik.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung. Let's calm down and slowly think about it." Eunwoo continued to comfort Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung put her hands on her head nervously. The harder she tried to think, the more she was not getting it.

[The sixth patriarch was the suspicious one and his distribution map might not be accurate. Destroy everything within a radius of 100 miles from what was shown on the map.] Chaeyoung cited every word that Taehyung had said with trembling lips.

[Destroy all thirteen sites together at the same time. Wooshik will be the chief commander. Interpol must give their full cooperation and the International Center for Counter-Terrorism must follow our commands unconditionally, both without the rights to command.]

Chaeyoung repeated everything that Taehyung had told her to say.

"Take care of Chaeyoung, Eunwoo," said Wooshik.

"He said half-past six, Wooshik."

"Don't worry, I am on it," Wooshik said as he turned back to look at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung collapsed on the floor after Wooshik left, feeling the pain in her body. She wanted to look at Seulgi but her vision was blurry.

Eunwoo reached out to pull Chaeyoung into his arms and comforted her. "Don't worry, no one can defeat a great genius like Boss. He will be alright.