Chapter 2: This Little Genius

In just five years, Park Enterprise had already achieved the requirements needed to be listed on the international market.

"Brother Jimin, stop making fun of me already," Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"I need to tell you something. My mother asked me to tell you," Jimin suddenly said seriously.

"Okay, tell me," Chaeyoung said as she called out to Siwoon to help her carry the plates out.

Siwoon ran out of the study and skillfully stepped on the stool to help his mommy take the plates out.

"Do you still remember the last development project my dad signed before he retired?" Jimin said softly.

Chaeyoung's hand trembled a little as she reached for the plate. Siwoon hurriedly reached for the plate and frowned at his mother.

The last development project.

It was at that cocktail party where Jimin's father had announced his retirement. It was also the same cocktail party where Tzuyu had embarrassed her. It was also the reception for Taehyung.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and firmly held the plate. "I remember. What happened?"

Siwoon stared curiously at his mother who seemed to be in a daze.

"The resort is opening soon. My mother asked if you can come and attend the opening ceremony with us. It is alright if you do not wish to come," Jimin deliberately added the last sentence to give Chaeyoung peace of mind.

"I don't think I will be attending. There is nothing for me to do at the opening of the resort. Furthermore, there are quite a number of things that I have to prepare for Park Enterprise to get publicly listed," Chaeyoung quickly replied. She placed the plate on the glass table and started placing the chicken wings on it.

Siwoon listened to the voice on the phone and saw the reaction on his mother's face. He quickly turned around and ran back to his room.

When Chaeyoung ended the call with Jimin, she turned around wanting to pass the plate to Siwoon but realized that the little boy was no longer there.

"He really can run fast," Chaeyoung laughed as she took the plate out to the dining table. She went and carried Soyi and placed her on her special chair at the dining table. "Mommy will get your rice for you."

After Siwoon ran to the room, he quickly looked for the phone and Jimin's phone number. He then called the number.

"Siwoon, come and eat now or else your little sister is going to eat all the chicken wings," Chaeyoung shouted as she sat down next to her daughter and started wiping her mouth.

Siwoon responded to his mother's call and ran out of the room after a little while. He climbed onto his chair and started eating with his chopsticks.

"What were you doing?" Chaeyoung asked but before her son could reply, she saw that her daughter had fallen asleep at the table. Chaeyoung smiled and wiped her daughter's mouth before carrying her.

"Mommy, Soyi hasn't slept much recently. She only slept twice today," Siwoon hurriedly said to distract his mother.

In addition to her frequent falling, there was also another problem that prevented Soyi from going out to play. The problem was that Soyi would fall asleep suddenly. However, the doctors could not diagnose her with any disease and could not cure her at all.

Chaeyoung suspected that this was a side effect of premature birth. She also suspected it might be because she had been unconscious for more than two months when she was pregnant. However, the doctors could not give her any reasonable explanation.