331-340

Chapter 331: He Refused to Accept That Possibility

Chaeyoung gasped in shock as she found herself on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung slid his arms around Chaeyoung's waist and sniffed her neck. "Did you just shower?"

"Don't change the subject," said Chaeyoung as she wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck to keep herself steady.

"Let's discuss something else before we get to that," Taehyung said and raised his brows.

"About what?" Chaeyoung asked carefully. Taehyung's tone was accusatory but she couldn't recall doing anything wrong.

Taehyung looked at the naïve and innocent girl in front of him and stopped his indecent train of thought after considering his wounds.

"Kim Tianmu has gone to Feng County, so I sent PA Kim there to see what Kim Tianmu is up to," said Taehyung as he kissed Chaeyoung's lips. "I can't tell what Kim Tianmu is up to and I am worried that he might do something to harm you." Taehyung said it very softly, but it warmed Chaeyoung's heart.

She was the reason why Taehyung had sent PA Kim. Taehyung didn't send PA Kim to dig up more things about her father.

Chaeyoung's arms were still around Taehyung's neck as she avoided his kiss. "Why does your father hate me so much? Is it because I talked back to him that one time?"

Chaeyoung found her deduction unreasonable though, Kim Tianmu didn't look like a petty guy. It must be because she said that she suggested the divorce. That must be why Kim Tianmu picked on her so much.

And there could only be one reason why Kim Tianmu was reacting that way: he didn't want the divorce.

"Could it be..." said Chaeyoung suddenly, but Taehyung kissed her again before she could finish.

He refused to accept that possibility.

His mother wouldn't have lived so miserably back then if Kim Tianmu had loved her.

Chaeyoung was going to tell Taehyung about Jimin returning to the country initially, but her plan changed when Taehyung acted so weirdly. She was already falling asleep when she remembered her initial plan.

Meanwhile, Jisoo decided to approach PA Kim since her mother wouldn't leave her alone and nagged at her every single day. Jisoo began to think that she would rather go to the remote village with PA Kim than stay at home and be nagged at.

PA Kim looked at Jisoo in disbelief when he picked her up from her house. "B City can't contain you anymore, Miss Kim?"

Jisoo threw her luggage at PA Kim before getting into the car. "My mom nags at me every day. It annoys me."

PA Kim didn't know what to say and just entered the car after too after stowing the luggage in the boot. "And it doesn't annoy you to look at me every day?"

"You are really something. My parents are head over heels for you now. Mind sharing how you accomplished that?" Jisoo asked coldly as she watched PA Kim starting the car engine.

"Would you do that to my parents if I teach you?"

"You wish!" Jisoo scoffed. PA Kim wouldn't have been sent to this place if it weren't for her, and she only came with him out of guilt.

PA Kim smiled without saying anything.

Feng County was quite far from the town. It was almost a four-hour drive to get there.

"He really sent you to this remote place?" Jisoo tutted. "Haven't you known him for more than ten years? He really has no mercy."

PA Kim glanced at Jisoo and asked if she needed him to stop at a rest area to use the washroom, then continued their journey after Jisoo shook her head.