Special Chapter (Van's POV)

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo guyseu 🥰 Thank you for all your comments and votes. I appreciate it a 😭😭❤️ Thank you for all your beautiful words and giving me encouragement 🥹❤️ Mahal na mahal ko kayo 🥹🥹❤️ Babalik ako for you guyseu ❤️

I'll upload this special chapter first. So may idea kayo what happened to Van naman since he has a biggest part in this story rin.

I might add Momo's POV before my final note so you can see naman iyong sa ibang Griffin kung kumusta na sila lalo na si Phoenix at Tiffany 🥺 Anyways, enjoy reading po 🥰 Ingat sa maulang panahon lalo na po at may bagyo. Praying for your safety po. God bless everyone 💕]

***

"I never thought I'd see this day
Standing here with you
It could have gone so many ways
But you know I do
Thank the universe that all the stars aligned for us
Till the end two hearts one love"

I started singing the song when Aimi walks down the aisle.

She looks so beautiful in her white wedding gown. She looks so happy while taking her time walking on that aisle.

She looked at me and smiled when she met my eyes. Gumanti ako ng ngiti kay Aimi habang patuloy sa pagkanta.

Wala akong hinangad kung hindi ang kaligayahan niya and now that she's happy with Jaxon, the man she loves from the start, I'm happy too.

Masaya ako na makita siyang masaya sa taong mahal niya. She deserves to get the happiness she has now. She deserves to be loved the way she loves.

When I first met Aimi, we were in 2nd year college. I was a transferred student because of Ava. I followed Ava since I wanted to be closed to her hoping we can be more than friends.

Ava and I knew each other since we were kids. Magkaibigan ang pamilya namin kaya naging magkaibigan kami. I fell in love with her while she fell in love with other man.

I tried to pursue her until she met Jaxon. Nang magkaroon siya ng boyfriend, I stop chasing her because I know that she'll never love me the way I loved her.

Naging kuntento ako na makita siyang masaya sa piling ng lalaking mahal niya. I just wish her happiness.

While I'm moving on ay doon ko mas nakilala si Aimi. I didn't use her as my rebound because she deserves to beloved. Nagkataon lang talaga na unti-unti akong nahulog sa kanya.

I realized that I began to fall in love with her and it was the best feelings I've ever had.

Matagal ko nang tanggap na hindi ako magagawang mahalin ni Ava kaya mabilis akong naka-move on sa pagkakabigo ko sa kanya.

And Aimi helped me a lot to move on for real. Aimi is the kindest and purest woman I've ever met. Her kindest made me fall in love with her.

But she's in love with someone else.

She loves Jaxon from a far, loving him secretly. Alam ko kung anong pakiramdam na magmahal ng taong hindi kayang suklian ang pag-ibig mo that's why I have this deep wanting to stay by her side and help her move on.