Authors note :)

Hi 👋 there dear reader
I want to thank you in advance for reading my 'Emily Prentiss x reader' fanfic, it means a lot
Even though this one I write primarily for myself, I decided to post it and share it with the world. See if it's any good or if it's just all in my head.
Most of it will be in Emily pov, cause why not, but when it's someone else I'll write it.
There'll be a lot of time jumps, but I will separate past and present as good as I can. Write the dates at the top, and such.
I'll also try to include a loving picture of Paget in each chapter

This is something I'm just writing on my phone when I have the time. Like on the train, bus, when I'm supposed to be asleep or focus in class. So don't mind any gramatical errors or such.
But there will probably be slow updates, but most chapters could be a little longer. But hopefully it won't be months between posts. Some days it could be only hours between chapters, maybe minutes. And some days it could be literal days. But I'll try my best. As I also try to write on my other already started story's.

Other Criminal Minds stories I have, four of them.
Against the clock - JJ
One last case - Emily
My baby's got a gun - Emily
Never letting you go - Penelope
Honey of the Rose - Penelope

And then I have a lot more, Greys Anatomy and Marvel, and some Bones. As well as one shots for both ships and x reader. And some DC are in the making.

TW content:
- Not entirely sure of most but it's Criminal Minds so beware. But I don't think till be bad enough for me to need to put in a TW in the chapter.
- But there is Angst, but I promise that it'll be countered by a lot of domestic fluff and lovesick moments.
- I'm not entirely sure yet, but it might include smut. But I'm not sure about that yet, but other intimate moments and the start of it will be included. And I don't particularly know HOW to write it, but if I do I'd love to know what you thought about it. Some feedback, on my writing.

And I do realise the impossibilities of this story with same-sex marriages didn't get legalised until October of 2014 in Virginia.
But it's a fan fiction, and since they get married in 2001 in this, let's just ignore that fact.

It sort of behind when Emily starts the BAU, and then a massive time jump two years into the future. I won't follow the timeline precisely, since it doesn't fit with my storyline.
But the beginning will fit in, and I'll try my best.
And I will separate chapters of the past from the present. You'll see what I mean in a few chapters time.
Other characters that we didn't get to see a lot I'll write as I would have wanted them to be, or how their canon personality is. Or maybe how I think they were before.
I have added characters of my own, some are important and some are exist there. You'll notice the difference.

Characters included the most (might add more as I write)
Emily 'Em' Prentiss
Y/n 'Angel' (Y/l/n) Prentiss
Sergio
Penelope 'Pen, Penny' Garcia
Aaron Hotchner
Derek Morgan
Spencer 'Spence' Reid
David 'Dave' Rossi
Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau

Honorable mentioned guests (will add as I go)
Tsia Mosley
Natalie Shaw
Danielle 'Dani' Thomas
Nathaniel 'Nate' Cole
Elizabeth Prentiss
Laura Prentiss
Robert 'Rob' Y/l/n
Anne Y/l/n

I hope that you like it and enjoy 😊. Please comment what you think or what you'd like me to write. First chapter will be published shortly so put it in your reading list and you'll get the notification (if you have those on)

Note: if there's a 0 before the chapter number it's a memory and in the past. It's it's not it's current.