Chapter 75✓

• DELIGENCIA •

I hold his arms trying to prepare myself with the pain and pleasure it would brought me. His eyes are intense and the evident sweat on his chest is driving my system crazy.

I felt him enter me, at alam kung hindi pa iyon nasasagad. His thickness is penetrating me, and I couldn't stop but moan with the pain and pleasure it brought me.

He was trying to be gentle but when he saw me trying to urge him to continue, ruin his patience.

At ng maipasok na niya ang kanyang kahabaan ay napahinto ako dahil sa sakit na nararamdaman. I try to stop myself from voicing out to stop him. Ilang beses ng may nangyari sa aming dalawa pero bakit naroon parin ang sakit.

I don't want him to stop, and I don't think he would stop either.

"Fuck!"

He cursed.

"I'm sorry, but I can stop myself."

At naramdaman ko ang pagbilis ng kanyang pagbayo sa akin. At ang kaunting sakit ay nawala ng tuluyan at napalitan ng kakaibang sarap.

With his sweaty body, lips were parted seductively, and eyes were shut close. While writhing above the bed.

I was moaning nonstop, and hearing his moan didn't help either. Nilamon ng makamundong pagnanasa, with every movement we made, more pleasure were getting.

My legs were wide apart. Habang walang tigil ang kanyang pagbayo, he was kissing my neck then he reached for my lips. I bite his lips trying to please him. His tongue meets mine, trying to return every desire I brought him. We were both gasping for air, after the long kiss we made.

The pain is no longer being felt, replaced by the intense pleasure he's bringing me.

Were both tired when I have my release after he cum all over my entrance. Well that's what I thought.

Pero ng nasa banyo na kami. Gustong maglinis ng katawan dahil sa ilang oras na pagpakakasarap ay nalaman kung hindi pa siya tuluyang napagod.

His huge cock is standing proud, with it's pinkish head. He was staring at me, while I was trying to apply lotion on my body.

He saw me looking at his massive manhood, and he laughed seductively after he saw me looking at him.

"It's all yours baby, you can have it every time, anytime he says it putting stressed with every word he says."

Okay then, I said seductively at paunti-unting lumapit sa kanya. He was smiling and I think he already has an idea of what I'm about to do.

At ng tuluyan ng nakalapit sa kanya ay hinalikan ko siya sa labi. I kissed him deeply at hinawakan ko ang kanyang pagkalalaki. I own him, I can do whatever I want with his body. I hold a grip on his thickness trying to massage it, feeling it's vein.

I ended our kiss, and slowly dropped on my knees. I gulp when I leveled his huge cock. I hold it with both of my hands, trying to pleased him. I heard him moan, and when I look at him. He was looking at me with so much lust and desires.

I slowly but surely accompanied myself to his thickness. I kiss it's tip, he smells so good and clean. I kissed it again, putting a bit of my saliva on it.

I can hear his heavy breathing.