Chapter 84✓

•DELIGENCIA•

I can feel his massive manhood. I grind more wanting to rule over his system. Nakahawak ang kanyang kamay sa aking baywang. I close my eyes because of the worldly desire that my system gives me.

I slowly open my eyes to see Rafael beneath me. His eyes are cold as steel. Mariin ang kanyang titig sa akin.

Please..., Rafael beg me to stop. It's evident that what I'm doing is making him suffer. Gusto niya bang ipasok kaagad sa akin? The thought excites me.

Dahan dahan akong umalis sa pagkakapatong sa kanya. Nanginig ng kaunti ang aking kamay ng hawakan ko ang matigas at mahaba niyang pagkalalaki. I slowly remove his pajamas at natira na lamang ang suot niyang boxer briefs. Half of his manhood is already showing. The veins are showing and the size of his dick gives me chill.

Minsan napapatanong nalang ako sa sarili ko, papaano ko kaya natiis ang sakit sa tuwing ginagawa namin ang bagay na ito.

Seeing him this arouse gives me power. He loves me, and he lust for me.

I slowly free his massive dick out of his boxer. With trembling hands I hold it, feeling every vein that it has.

I saw his pre cum and when I look at him. A combination of love and worldly desire is what I saw in his facial expression.

"What? You are just gonna stare at it?" May halong paghahamon na sinabi ni Rafael.

I smirked seductively at him.

I look at him while I slowly lick the tip of his dick. Napapikit si Rafael sa ginawa ko. Ang kanyang kamay ay nasa buhok ko na. He's holding it wanting me to continue what I'm doing. He doesn't need to worry though, because I'm not stopping.

Because of his size, I couldn't fit it all inside my mouth. I never had this kind of desire in my life. Never did I imagine myself wanting this....this bad....so bad....that it feels like I would drown if I won't do it.

He couldn't fit my mouth, I lick him to reach the inner sides. Then back to his tip. He tastes clean and that makes it addictive. He's moaning like a mad man, I hold his balls and lick it as well. I glance at him, the look on his face made me so satisfied. He look helpless, wanting to switch up our position and kiss me badly. But I was there and I wanted it.

I tried my best to fit him to my mouth, but he was just too massive. The throbbing in between my legs intensified. I knew that if he would touch it right now....I will explode.

His moans are like music to my ears. Yes, I wanted to please him. I wanted him to never get satisfied until his release. I wanted him to crave for me. To want me so....so bad.

He groaned. My tongue grazed his tip down to the hilt. Dizzy from the lust and pleasure my hands are trembling while holding his shaft. I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

Enough.... now it's my turn. Rafael growled at me like a wild beast.