2 - Mister and Misses Malcolm

***FLASHBACK; 3 YEARS AGO; 2016***

I walked into the bar and looked around for my friends since I knew there would be a group of us hanging out tonight. I sighed when I didn't see anyone, and I groaned knowing they should have been there since I was late arriving.

I was about to walk away and start walking through someone covered my eyes and I squealed slightly. They leaned down to my ear quickly.

"Guess who."

I gasped in shock, I didn't know he was in town or even coming back.

"Chris?!" I asked, he moved his hands and I quickly spun around and wrapped my arms around his neck as I semi jumped in his arms, and he lifted me up.

"I didn't know you were coming home right now! You told me 2 weeks!" I said and he smiled.

"We ended filming earlier, so I knew about tonight and joined in." Chris said as he put me down and we walked to the table, and I hugged everyone that was there. It was mostly Chris's family and sibling, His older sister Carly, his younger siblings Scott and Shanna. Then there was his best friend, our friend Tara. Tara and I usually couldn't agree on who should get more of Chris's attention. I wasn't willing to fight for it knowing if he wanted to see me, he would. He usually always picked Tara though.

"So, I take it this won't be our usual Chris Evans bashing session since he is now here..." I said sarcastically and everyone including Chris laughed...well all except for Tara.

"We don't bash him, Ronnie!" Tara said and I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Obviously not Tara, I was joking, Chris knew I was joking." I said and Chris laughed but shook his head.

"Actually, I was hoping we could bash Chris Evans, I hate that guy." Chris said and we all laughed. Chris then stood up.

"I will go get the first round of drinks." Chris said and walked to the bar.

"I'll go with you!" Tara said and I groaned as they walked away.

"Why is she here?" I asked.

"Because she heard Scott talking about it and invited herself when she knew Chris was coming back." Carly said and I half nodded.

"Right...well don't expect me to stay long...I can't deal with her." I said and they all groaned.

"Come on Ronnie, let it go and just have fun. Chris was worried you weren't coming tonight." Scott said and I sighed and looked at the bar and sighed seeing Tara all over Chris. I hated how she was always like this but oh well I was here for Chris and everyone else.

🔵 🔵 🔵

As the night went on we played darts, pool and just sat around talking. It was finally on my round of drinks. I walked up to the bar, and he saw me and knew who I was with, so he started getting everything ready.

"You guys certainly seem to be having a party." Someone said beside me at the bar, and I saw a guy standing there. He was in a short-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I had to admit he was good looking, and I smiled.

"Yeah, we just had a friend come back into town from being gone. So, celebration night for us." I said and he smiled.

"Well do you think at some point you could maybe get away from the celebration and come back over and hang out?" He asked and I smiled and could feel the blush rising on my cheeks. I then looked at the bartender as he handed me the drinks. I took my own and then noticed a friend who was a waitress walking in.

"Dani!" I yelled for her, and she walked over I ser the beers on her tray.

"Take these over." I said and she nodded and walked away. I looked at the guy.