22 - Lisa Finds Out the Truth

***RONNIE POV***

I woke up the next morning with my head on Chris's chest and I smiled feeling his arm around my back gently drawing small circles with his fingertips. I peeked and saw the tv was on and he was watching it at a super low volume. I wondered what time it was, but I couldn't see the clock. I looked up and saw Chris, he smiled down at me.

"Good morning." I said sleepily but not wanting to move.

"Good morning." Chris said. "You comfy?" Chris continued.

"I am. You are pretty comfy to sleep on. I aways thought just cuddling on the couch was comfy but this, super comfy." I said and he smiled down at me.

"So it's not awkward?" Chris questioned and I shook my head.

"Not unless it is for you." I said and Chris shook his head.

"Of course not." Chris said and I half nodded and got comfy again. Chris went back to watching tv and I placed my head back on his chest. We laid like that for a few minutes, and I finally sighed and sat up.

"You okay?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just my arm was getting stiff." I said mentioning the arm I was laying on. I sat up to lean against the headboard and as I got comfy, I was close to Chris. He turned to look at me. Neither of us knew who started first but we both leaned in and gave each other a sweet but passionate kiss. Once we broke apart Chris placed a hand on my cheek.

"I don't want to stop doing that." Chris said and I smiled.

"I don't want you to stop either." I said as we gave each other another small kiss. I then leaned against the headboard and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Was this your plan all along? Get me to kiss you so we could see if we have chemistry?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"I would like to think I was that smart. But, no I really just wanted to see if I could let a man touch me again. I knew I was comfortable with you, so I knew I had to try something." I said and Chris sighed but nodded.

"I always want you comfortable with me Ronnie. I mean soon we need to discuss what this is and where we are, but I think right now we just enjoy what we have." Chris said and I nodded.

"I agree." I said and we went back to watching tv and just enjoying the morning together.

🔵 🔵 🔵

Later that day I was sitting on the couch with my phone in my hand and sighed. I had been contemplating making a phone call all morning and early afternoon.

"You going to call her or continue to stare at the phone?" Chris asked bringing me a glass of tea. I half smiled at him.

"I know I need to, but I need to figure out what to say."

"Why not just have her come over here? I will take Dodger out for a w-a-l-k or to the d-o-g p-a-r-k so you guys can have the house to yourselves." Chris said. We both knew he had to spell those two things instead of saying them so Dodger wouldn't go crazy.

"I mean it might be the best thing." I said and Chris sighed. I leaned into his side as I dialed the number and he just held on to me comforting me, knowing I was scared.

"Hey." Lisa said and I gave a small smile.

"Hey." I said.

"You okay?" 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was wondering if you could come over to Chris's house. I need to talk to you." I said.

"You're scaring me, Ronnie."