34 - The Itch

**A WEEK LATER**

"You promised you wouldn't spray it in the house anymore!" I groaned and Chris just smiled at me as he left the bathroom giving me a small kiss.

"I have to wear something Ronnie. Honestly get me a new cologne for Christmas and I will wear it." Chris said as he carried his now closed suitcase to the door. "You going to be okay for a couple days while I'm gone?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Of course. I can get some Christmas shopping done and maybe even get some of the decorations up." I said and Chris sighed.

"Please just don't do too much, okay?" Chris asked.

"Chris my wrist is perfect now, the doctor is happy with it and you know I already had a clean bill of health before that. Please stop babying me. I will be fine." I said and Chris sighed as the gate buzzed and Chris let the car in.

"Is anyone going with you?" I asked.

"Megan should be in the car." Chris said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I know." Chris added and then leaned in giving me a small kiss.

"I will be back in a few days, I'll let you know when I land." Chris said and I nodded. He went to walk out, and I grabbed his arm pulling him back to me and passionately kissed him. Chris pinned me against the open door and growled. When he finally pulled away, he was close to my face.

"You need to stop, or you are going to make me late."

"Maybe that's my plan." I smirked.

"I will be back in 3 days." Chris said and I sighed.

"Fine, 3 days on being all alone...guess if I get an itch, I'll have to scratch it myself..." I said and Chris growled at me.

"You don't do anything until I get back and can deal with it myself..." Chris said, and I smiled at him.

"Same goes for you." I said and he nodded. He heard the horn honk. "Megan is an impatient bitch." I said and Chris laughed. He leaned down to pet Dodger.

"Protect mom and if any other men come around you attack them." Chris said and I laughed.

"Alright get outta here." I said and Chris stood up, gave me a quick kiss and left. I closed the front door once I watched them drive out of the gate.

"Alright buddy just you and me." I said and he ran to grab his lion as I walked into the living room. He jumped up on the couch with the lion. "Alright fine. You, me and your stuffed lion." I said.

🔵 🔵 🔵

Two days later I was out at the mall Christmas shopping and just picking up everything for people when I found something I knew they would love. I was getting ready to leave the department store when I passed the perfume and cologne counter. I stopped and sampled a few new styles for Chris.

I really loved his Gucci Guilty reason I kissed him so much before he left. The smell made me just want to take him wherever we were. I then saw something and smiled at the girl behind the counter.

"Can I smell the Gucci Guilty perfume?" I asked and she smiled spraying a little bit on a card and I smelled it after a few seconds. I smiled and could only imagine if his made me feral what this would do to him.

"I'll take the bottle of that please." I said and she took one from the case and rang up the bottle. I walked out of the store with so many evil thoughts for this perfume and when I would pull it out.

First evil action would be a text message.

Ronnie: So, I have a confession to make...

Chris: Which is?