19 - The Blow Up

***A FEW DAYS LATER***

Things had been a little tense between Chris and I since we had our fight my first day here but in normal Chris and Ronnie

I had just finished the lunch that Chris made me, and he came in to get the dishes from the bedroom. I grabbed my cellphone from the nightstand.

"You okay?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was just going to call Ma to see if she could come help me with something." I said.

"Ronnie, you moved in here so I could help you. Whatever you need, you can ask me..." Chris said, and I just sighed.

"Chris, you have been amazing with helping me, right now though this is something I will need Ma's help with." I was trying to be discreet.

"Ronnie, what the hell?! Now you don't trust me to help you?!" Chris asked getting upset and I sighed putting my phone down in my lap.

"Okay, fine, you want to know?" I asked.

"Yes!" Chris said and I sighed shaking my head.

"I need a shower Chris and I need Ma to help me because there is no way you are getting anywhere near my netheryaya." I said. Chris looked at me highly confused.

"I'm sorry, your what?!" Chris asked confused.

"My netheryaya! Come on Chris don't make me say it. Just think about it!" I said.

Chris gasped.

"Are you using Big Bang Theory terminology against me right now?!" Chris questioned.

"I am, so can I call your mother please?" I asked and Chris just nodded and walked out of the room.

🔵 🔵 🔵

I called Lisa, she came over, helped me shower and wash my hair. Once I was done, I got in a pair of shorts and a tank top. It was easy to see all the bruises and everything. Lisa just looked at me and I sighed.

"I'm okay." I said as she got me back in bed.

"I know you are I just wish I knew what happened to you. It hurts you can't trust to tell me." Lisa states.

"I do trust you and don't want to hurt you, I just have to find the right time to tell you." I said and Lisa just nodded as her cellphone rang.

"That's Carly, she needs me to watch the kids for a few hours. You going to be okay now?" Lisa asked and I nodded.

"I am, thank you." I said. Lisa smiled at me, leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Call me if you need me." Lisa said and walked out.

"I will." I said and she left the room. Soon after I heard the front door close Chris came walking to the doorway of the bedroom.

"Want to watch some Big Bang Theory?" Chris asked. I laughed but nodded. He came in and sat on the bed.

🔵 🔵 🔵

A few days later I was reading my book when there was a knock on the open bedroom door. I looked up and saw Scott. I smiled at him, and he just gave me a pitiful smile, I groaned setting my book down.

"Are you ever going to stop that?" I asked.

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me like I'm a broken china doll. I'm fine Scott."

"You're not and the fact that you think you are...have you talked to anyone yet?" Scott asked sitting in a chair in the room once he moved it slightly closer to the bed.