28 - I Love You

Chris and I got home. Once we walked in the front door, he pinned me against the door, and I moaned as he passionately kissed me. His lips moved down to my neck, and I sighed as he did.

"Chris wait..." I said and gently pushed him off of me.

"Too fast?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"No, I just think we should get out of these outfits, so they don't get ruined." I said and Chris smiled but nodded.

"To the bedroom?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be in the spare room to undress, the bag is in there." I said and Chris nodded. We started to lock up and then we headed to the bedrooms. I took the jacket off and then started thinking. I knew what I wanted to do tonight but I needed Chris to know I was really ready, it was time.

🔵 🔵 🔵

I took a deep breath in the hallway before I entered the bedroom. I walked in and Chris was sitting back on the bed leaning on the headboard in nothing but his boxers.

"Ronnie...?" Chris questioned trying to find his voice.

I walked in the room only wearing the lettermen jacket with it slightly open hiding major parts. Chris just watched me saunter in the bedroom.

"You told me I can have control tonight and I plan to fully control this narrative." I said and Chris just half nodded. I walked to the bed and crawled up to him and straddled his lap.

"Are you...?" Chris asked.

"Chris, I have been more than ready. You have showed me it's not about what happened to me and it's not something that made me unlovable or unable to be looked at attractively by a man. What I needed to realize is I just needed the right man to show me who I could be. I needed a man to show me I can be safe. I needed a man to make love to me, not just think of me as a simple fuck. You did all that for me." I said leaning in and passionately kissing Chris. I thought the kiss from him would be feverish, but it wasn't. It was slow and sensual. He placed his hands gently on my hips and my hands rested on his chest as they slid up and rested on his shoulders.

He moved his lips from mine to my neck as I tilted my head to give him better access.

"I love you, Ronnie." Chris mumbled as his lips skimmed my neck. I gave a small smile as he said it.

"I love you." I repeated breathlessly. I felt him place butterfly kisses along my neck and I felt him moving the jacket off my shoulder as he sat up slightly so he could reach my shoulder. His lips skimmed and kissed my shoulder. I felt his lips and beard skimming my skin and the beard burn was something I could never have imagined feeling like it did but now that I had felt it, I never wanted to not feel it.

Chris slowly moved the jacket off of me gently and tossed it on the floor. He pulled back from me to looked at me naked. There were still some slight bruises that were faded, and he gently ran his hand over them.

"I will never hurt you, Ronnie. You mean too much to me." Chris said and I nodded as I leaned in and kissed him again.

"I think it's time for you to pay up on your promise..." I said as we broke apart. Chris nodded and wrapped his arm around me and rolled us, so he was on top of me. I looked up at him as he hovered over me leaning on his arms.

"What do you want Ronnie?" Chris asked. I suddenly became shy. No one had ever asked me what I wanted. Anytime I was in the situation even with the few past relationships the guy was always in control. This...me having the control retrospect was now becoming complicated.

"Chris, no man has ever asked me what I wanted..." I said and he shook his head.

"You deserved to be worshiped." Chris said, leaning down and kissing me. His lips quickly moved from my lips to my jaw, neck, shoulder, chest and soon he was gently flicking a nipple causing me to arch my back and moan. Our eyes caught each other's, and I saw a small smile across his lips as he continued to kiss down my down. He got to some of the faded bruising, and I felt his lips gently kissing around it and I sighed. I reached down and placed a hand on his cheek. He lifted his eyes to me.

"I'm okay..." I said and he knew what I was saying. He was still apologizing and hurt even though it wasn't his fault. He for some reason, I could tell, felt responsible.

He moved down my body and I moaned as he got to my mound that was already wet and waiting for him. Chris smiled as he ran his tongue up my seam as he placed a leg over his shoulder. I arched my back again as I felt him slowly stick 2 fingers inside and he instantly hit that spot in me.

"Oh god -..." I moaned out as Chris then started slowly licking up around my slit and sucking it into his mouth.

I had never had this done to me so well. I didn't know it was supposed to feel this good. I felt Chris put a hand on my stomach to keep me from moving. I reached down and interlaced my fingers in his with one hand and the other I placed on the back of his head, gripping his hair and he growled on me making me tighten around his fingers and he knew what was happening.

"Chris -...fuck." I said as my legs started to shake. My hand holding Chris's gripped tighter as I cried my release. Calling his name. Once I was fully released and the shaking subsided Chris kissed his way back up my body as I lay sedated. He smiled at me as I felt his hardness on my thigh as I opened wider for him.

"You sure about this?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yes, Chris, please." I begged and he nodded. He reached down and guided himself inside of me slowly. Once he was fully seated I was in slight shock of his size. My eyes must have shown it. Chris didn't move and just looked at me.

"Hey look at me. It's just me and you. I love you Ronnie, remember that." Chris said calming me down and instantly with the sound of his voice I relaxed to his touch, and I wrapped a leg around his waist, and he smiled as he slowly started to move in and out of me. I placed my hands on his biceps and held onto his arms he was holding himself up as he moved in me.

I threw my head back as Chris leaned down resting his face in my neck as he kisses and just kept repeating how much he loved me, he was reassuring me, so I didn't panic. I had no fear of panicking with this man.

I felt myself tighten around Chris and he started grunting picking up the force and pace as it was becoming a little harder for him.

"Chris...I'm going to -..." I moaned out and he nodded lifting his face from my neck looked at me.

"I want to see you come undone Ronnie, I want to see how beautiful you look as you coat me." Chris said pumping hard. My grip tightened on his arms, and he growled. I exploded around him and screamed his name. Upon me crying out his name Chris released himself. I could feel him coating my walls.

He stayed seated in me for a few minutes since I was still slighting twitching from my orgasm. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down and passionately kissed him. His arms slightly gave out on him, and he rolled to lay beside me as he grabbed the blankets. I cuddled into his side, laying my hand and head on his chest. I started tracking his tattoos and he smiled as I did.

"I love you, Chris. Thank you for showing me what true love can actually feel like." I said and Chris smiled at me.

"You and me Ronnie, forever." Chris said and I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me as we got comfortable once we broke apart and both quickly drifted off to sleep.