31 - Same Page

I was home from the hospital, and I was lying in bed with Chris. His phone went off and I grumbled.

"Hey, your pain killer prescription is ready. I have to go pick it up." Chris said and I snuggled into his side more and he laughed.

"No, you stay here. You're comfy." I said and Chris chuckled.

"Compared to two days ago when you didn't even know I was your boyfriend?" Chris asked and I groaned.

"Listen I was on loppy drugs." I said and Chris smiled. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"Scott is on his way over, he is bringing lunch. I will go pick up your prescriptions and get stuff for dinner tonight? How do you feel about twice baked potatoes and fried chicken?" Chris asked and my mouth instantly watered.

"Sounds amazing." I said and he nodded.

"Perfect so I will run to the store and get everything." Chris said and I looked up at him. I gave him a pouty face and he groaned.

"You know I hate that face. I have to give in to that face." Chris said and I nodded.

"I know you do." I said and he laughed. We heard the front door open, and Dodger perked up from the foot of the bed.

"Hello?!" Scott yelled out.

"Bedroom." Chris said and Scott walked in covering his eyes.

"Is everyone decent?" Scott asked.

"Get in here asshole." I said and he laughed coming in.

"I miss loopy Ronnie." Scott said and Chris nodded.

"Well, now we have cuddling Ronnie and I need you take my place." Chris said and Scott nodded.

"I like that plan." Scott said and I nodded as I got off Chris and Scott brought the pizza box over and put it on the bed and then I cuddled into his side. Chris leaned down to me and gave me a small kiss.

"I will be back, you eat and maybe get some sleep." He said.

"I'll see what I can do." I said and he laughed.

Chris walked out and I grabbed the pizza box with my good hand.

"I'm starving." I said and then Scott handed me my pain killer bottle from the nightstand.

"Do you need one?" He asked.

"No, I think I'm okay..." I said and he smiled. We dished out the food and then I looked at Scott. "Movie? I pick." I said and Scott nodded, and I started looking through the tv and smiled as I turned on Captain America: Civil War.

"Come on Ronnie..."

"What?! I love this movie!" I said and he groaned but let me watch it. We watched in silence or laughing at Chris being an idiot as Captain America. We got to the scene with the helicopter and Steve Rogers grabbing it and pulling it back and I moaned.

"Bicep porn." I mumbled.

"What?!" Scott shrieked.

I pointed to the tv. "Bicep porn."

"Wow..."

"What?! I can't help that this is the scene most woman love. I mean if they had done the how he joked about it, it would have been rated NC-17." I said and Scott laughed.

Chris often joked during the press tour he wanted to do the scene shirtless.

"But see you can see those biceps all the time now." Scott said and I blushed but nodded.

"I can and I do." I said and he smiled.

"So, you and Chris stay pretty private. How is it going with you two?" Scott asked and I looked at him oddly.

"You've seen us together, you know how it's going." I said and he sighed.

"But I mean behind closed doors and everything. Are you guys as perfect as you make it seems?" Scott asked and I chuckled.

"I mean we were never perfect Scott, it took a lot to get Chris and I here, you know that. As of right now we are in a comfortable place and happy with where we are. I quit the escort job, and we are working past everything else. Once I'm all better we can find something for me to do. Chris is so supportive and been amazing throughout it all recently. We had a rough start and I never thought we would be here but here we are, and we are happy." I explained.

"I can see that you are both over the moon. He talks about you, and he can't help but smile or dare I say even blush." Scott said and I smiled.

"I do the same." I said and Scott nodded.

"You do. It's good to see you both together and done being idiots." Scott said and I nodded.

"Do you think you and Chris will ever get married, have kids...all of it?" Scott asked. I just shrugged.

"I don't know what Chris is planning for the future. I mean I would be happy with the picket fence family life. I mean it's what I had growing up and I have always wanted to be a wife and mother, but I have no clue what he is planning." I said and Scott sighed.

"I'm sure he would talk about it if you wanted to." Scott said and I sighed.

"I don't know, I don't want to push him." I said.

"Push him Ronnie, you need answers." Scott said and I half nodded thinking if pushing out be smart. We got more comfortable on the bed. I placed my head on his shoulder as we continued to watch the movie.

🔵 🔵 🔵

Later that night Chris had been home, Scott was gone, and Chris was cooking dinner while I sat at the kitchen island and watched him cook.

"So, Scott asked me something today..." I trailed off.

"Oh yeah, what was that?" Chris asked. I instantly felt myself getting nervous about bringing this up. I didn't know how Chris would react and I didn't want to ruin the night either, but I think I had the right to know what he was thinking and feeling.

"He asked if we saw ourselves being married, having kids, you know the whole future thing..." I said and he turned to look at me.

"Why was this brought up?" Chris asked. His expression and tone were unreadable.

"Well, he was just asking how we were and if everything was going good. He knew we were okay in front of everyone, but he was just checking on us behind closed doors. I don't know I guess he was just wanting to make sure we were both finally happy." I said and Chris walked over to me and leaned down to me.

"I'm very happy Ronnie. I was an idiot, and it took me forever to get you in my life. Now that I have you don't I want to let you go. So, you can't take that as however you wish but I looked at it as a marriage, kids, family...all of it. Yes, it's in our future." Chris explained and I smiled at him, and he leaned down giving me a small kiss.

"That what I want too." I whispered when we broke apart.

"Well good, same page." Chris said as he walked back to the stove and continued to cook. I just watched this man in awe and saw a future in that instant with him. A little boy looking just like him running to him when he would get home from being gone. All of the birthdays and holidays spent together. It was all going to happen with this man right in front of me.