32 - Everyone Knows Now

A few days Chris and I had our future conversation I was sitting in the backyard with Dodger and Chris. Chris was playing with Dodger as I sat reading and I smiled as I found an old article on my tablet and read through it.

"I have question for you?" I called out and he looked at me as he threw Dodger's tennis ball for him to chase.

"What's that?" Chris asked.

"So, I found an old interview of yours from InStyle magazine from 2009..." I trailed off and Chris groaned.

"Okay..."

"Well, they asked you what makes a woman sexy? Well, you beat around the question by calling out your super paleness and saying you always liked tan skin and you like lips. Then you decided to continue by saying, and I quote "I like kissing. I've probably had better times kissing then some sexual experiences." Now I know we weren't together then, but I would like to know, do you still feel that way? Is that why you like kissing me so damn much?" I asked. He laughed and walked over to me. I was sitting in a chair, he leaned down and passionately kissed me causing me to moan. 

"I don't think you seem to mind Ronnie." Chris asked and I sighed.

"Chris...answer me. Would you rather just kiss me than have sex with me?" I asked and Chris groaned. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up to him, I was flush against him when he did.

"Ronnie, I love kissing you and I would kiss you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week if I could. But if I have to choose between kissing, you and fucking you -..." Chris said and then moved to my ear and whispered. "I pick fucking you senseless every damn day." Chris whispered. I fluttered my eyes closed and his lips then skimmed my neck and I moaned, melting into him.

"Hello?!" We heard someone yell and Chris growled.

"I hate people showing up..." Chris said, and I laughed. Chris didn't let me go but I turned in his grip, his arms still wrapped around my waist, and I saw Carly and Shanna come walking through the house and to the backyard.

"Hey ladies." I said as Chris rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Well look at you two!" Carly said with a smile as Shanna pulled out her phone and we smiled for a picture. We then laughed as Chris let me go.

"To what do I owe this intrusion?" Chris asked as Dodger went running up to Carly and Shanna. I elbowed Chris in the stomach and the girls looked shocked.

"Ma has the kids, we want to have a girl's day, so we are coming to kidnap Ronnie." Shanna said and I smiled.

"That actually sounds lovely." I said and they smiled. I turned to look at Chris.

"Can we work on that fucking me senseless later?" I whispered and he nodded, leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"I love you." Chris said.

"I love you." I said and went to walk away when he released his hold on me, but he stopped me.

"Wait, here." Chris said getting in his wallet and going to give me a credit card.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Take it, buy whatever you want." Chris said and I just shook my head.

"I have my own money, Chris. I can get whatever I want." I said and he sighed.

"But with you not working..." Chris trailed off.

"Chris, it's fine. I worked it all out with my accountant a few days ago. I have money saved and even when the medical bills come in, I will be fine." I said and Chris sighed and put his card and wallet back in his pocket.