35 - I Saw Ronnie Kissing Santa Claus

**CHRISTMAS EVE**

We were having everyone over to Chris's place for Christmas Eve dinner. I was standing at the bathroom mirror doing my make-up and Chris came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back to him. He nuzzled his face in my neck, and I moaned feeling the beard burn. He looked up at me through the mirror and I knew then my plan was taking affect. His eyes were dark, and pupils were blown.

"Veronica..." Chris growled against my neck.

"Yes?" I asked seductively and he just continued to look at me.

"What are you wearing?" Chris asked.

"Perfume..."

"Not one you have worn before, is it new?" Chris growled. I giggled to myself, and I grabbed the bottle from the counter and showed him. He read it.

"Damnit it Ronnie." Chris mumbled and smiled at him.

"Pay backs a bitch." I said and walked out of the bathroom once I was free from his grip. I sat on the bed to work on getting my jewelry on. Chris came walking in and quickly pinned me down on the bed hovering over me and started passionately kissing me. I moaned as I felt him grown hard in his pants. I felt Chris's hand start to move up my skirt, sliding his hand underneath it. I had to fight this, I had to stop him.

"Chris...stop." I said gently pushing him off. He just looked at me and I got up from the bed.

"What?! Why?!" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Chris, first of all we don't have time. Your family will be here soon. Second of all, what has gotten into you? Not that I want to ask but..." I trailed off and he just smiled wickedly at me.

"I didn't know the perfume would affect me like it does. It makes me want you, bad." Chris said and I smiled at him.

"And now you know what your cologne does to me." I said.

"Fine, you want to play this game. I wasn't going to wear it tonight so you could behave and keep your hands off but since you want to play dirty..." Chris said as he walked over to his dresser and grabbed the cologne bottle.

"Chris...don't do this..." I begged and he sprayed himself with his Gucci Guilty. I just sighed as the doorbell rang and Dodger started barking excitedly.

I walked over to Chris and took a deep breath.

"Little wager than tonight sweet boyfriend of mine. Let's see who can hold off the longest..."

"This should be fun." Chris said leaning down, giving me a small, but deep kiss. He then walked out of the room leaving me wanting more.

🔵 🔵 🔵

A few hours later we had just finished dinner and everyone was sitting around and I was sitting with Carly.

"You and Chris have been keeping your distance from each other tonight. Is everything okay?" Carly asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, he and I just have a small bet going and both of us are determined to win." I said and Carly laughed. I then looked around the room. "Where are Chris, Scott and Ryan anyways?"

Carly shrugged. "I have no idea. They all disappeared soon after dinner."

I was slightly concerned about what those 3 could be up to but then Scott and Ryan came walking in from the bedroom.

"So, Chris said he wasn't feeling well and was going to lay down for a while. He hates to miss Christmas, but he wants to just be left alone." Scott said kind of so everyone could hear. I knew better than to believe him.