Chapter 4: Enter the Labyrinth of a Hotel

Song Credits: NIVIRO - The Labyrinth

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

___________________________

Humming along to the elevator music, I wonder what'd I would find within this desolate place.

'Maybe I might not find anything worth my time at all, and I'll just end up leaving again, just like before...'

Sometime soon, after what felt like an eternity, the elevator stops, opens the doors, and I walk out, backpack now put on my back.

I look around, right away spotting the desk where guests get signed in and get their room key. I ring the bell, the ringing loud in the silence I was surrounded in.

Walking over to a door, Door #1, I see that it needs a key. "Now, where is that key? Wait, it's at the desk, duh!"

Crouching under the cart for suitcases, I walk over and grab the key I needed on the little hook. Satisfied with my retrieval, I recrouch under the same cart, and walk to the door.

___________________________

Hearing the lock click, I smile and walk through. The room I was in had two dressers, a few nightstands, desks, with papers askew, and I open some of the drawers, surprised to see so much money inside.

"Well, no-one else is here, so taking these coins won't hurt anyone..." Putting them in my pocket, I walk over to the next door.

Hearing lights break, I run, and get inside one of the many closets in the room. Hearing, and seeing, a weird smiling gray entity zoom right through.

(Based off of the Rush Modifier in the update titled, Rush Hour: Rush will attack more often. It's where he typically spawns early in the run.)

After a bit, I decided it was safe enough to exit my hiding spot. Shaking off my anxiety, I walk over to another desk by me. Opening the drawer, I spot papers listing the entity's name.

Rush.

Weird, maybe everything here is named, because they just don't exist, but were named by someone who probably didn't make it out. Hey, at least it fits that monster that just came in here.

Sighing tiredly, I grab my belongings again, and walk to the next door, #3.

'I hope no other entity comes to find me right away, it would suck if I had the misfortune of meeting their friends.'

I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy, but it was nice of me to hope and continue moving forward, even if it makes me regret coming here, ever.

But for now, I felt as if the time was right to continue on my way. Leaving the room, I walk to the next hundred doors I was about to witness...

___________________________

Next door, the room was extremely dark to be in. But I still look around in the drawers for anything useful to be collected. However, the next one I opened, something jumps out and scares me.

A spider pops out of the drawer, and I somewhat flinch not expecting it. But I pretend that didn't happen, and find a page that dropped out of the desk drawer by my feet.

Reading it, I find words on it, and find out that it was information about the being that just jumpscared me.

Timothy. This entity can hide in drawers, and sometimes will pop out of a drawer that you opened.