Chapter 29: Runaway in Love

Song Credits: KLAXX - Runaway (feat. Aviella)

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

___________________________

The elevator doors open, and then I see the entrance to the hotel outside of it. Seek carefully picks me up, carrying me to the first aid station that I never even saw.

He sets me on the stand, taking out bandages to put on me.

"It's going to hurt some, so you can hold onto me as I do it." I nod, closing my eyes as he stitches my injuries close. Then he wraps the bandage around my side,  trying to be gentle.

Seek hugs me close as I get close to him. "Ugh, I'm so tired. Are we going now?" He kisses my head as he picks me up again.

"Yeah, we can leave now. But how about we take some first aid stuff with us, in case?" I nod as he takes some, and put it into my backpack.

Then we make it outside, approaching my (surprisingly) untouched car. Man did I miss my car, and home.

 I speak up, "I.. I don't think I can drive in this state." Seek sits me in the passenger seat. I was confused at the motion.

"I'll drive us, don't worry, I've seen a car, but I don't remember when..." Seek trails off, and then we start driving.

I sigh and lean back in my seat. My side hurts, everything made me want to sleep the pain away.

Deciding to play a song, I pull out my phone, choosing a nice song. Runaway by KLAXX (Song at top)

Yawning some, I get comfy, looking in his direction.

He looks over occasionally at me, smiling me as I sleep in my seat. "I'll wake you up later, okay?"

I whisper back. "Okay, love you Seeky..."

"Love you too, Inkrose."

___________________________

The car stops, and Seek wakes me up gently. "Hey, we're home. Are you sure that you can stand yet?"

I yawn as I stretch. "What? Oh, right, sorry." Seek reaches a hand out, I take it letting him help me. I limp with his arm around my hip, to the door, stumbling to take my key out.

Barking was heard as I open my door. Snowflake bounds over, excited to see me. Seek however stopped when he saw her.

My dog obviously noticed the demon, growling at him. I stop her. "Hey, Snowy, it's fine. He's someone important to me, so no biting." 

Seek unsurely came closer, and I let him pet her. She was now interested in the new person. 

"Wow, I've never seen a dog before. Is she going to be nice to me?" I smile. "Well, only if I'm around, but I wouldn't say she isn't calm."

He hugs me, letting my dog sniff his leg. I was just glad that she was okay with him. That was good though, I don't want anyone getting injured.

___________________________

We were cuddling in my bed, Seek happy to be in a bed with me, sometimes trying to touch me. I was just happy with him, and now we were home.

 I was just happy with him, and now we were home

I felt bad that Screech wasn't here with us. He really seemed excited to be in the human world, and couldn't even experience it.

Seek obviously was content lying with me, and the peace was needed. Until my doorbell was rung.

He opens his eye, glaring at the door. Then he decides to kiss my neck, making me pant out. I was feeling something that I missed very much.

 "Ugh, Seeky, I need to see who it is. It might be my family." He groans out. "Fiiiiine, but you're mine for later."

Limping to the door, I check through the door hole, seeing my friend, Farah here. I wasn't expecting her to be here so soon.

I open the door, and Farah smiles at me. "Oh hey! I was wondering when you'd get home. Do you wanna hang out now?"

I look back at my bedroom, wondering about where he was currently. Her attention gets drawn to my door when we hear cursing and a crash.

"I didn't know that you had someone over. Maybe... It'd be best for me to come back later?" She waves bye, and I sigh out.

Leaning against the door, I was so tired. I return to my room, seeing Seek in quite the pickle.

I almost laugh at how he was a bit tangled in my blanket. "Help?" I crack up, and he looked happy that I was laughing again.

___________________________

(Seek's POV)

My girlfriend was talking to somebody, and I didn't know who it was. However my legs decided to get tangled in the blanket.

I curse out, seeing her come inside the room. Skyelle wanted to laugh, trying her best not to. 

"Help?" My eye looked concerned for myself, making the girl burst out laughing anyways. I was happy that she was actually laughing happily again.

And it wasn't often for her to either.

Skyelle helps me out my situation, and she kisses my head. "Don't worry, it was just my friend. And no, I'm not interested in her, so don't worry..."

My face might've looked possessive at those words, but she tells me that so that I wouldn't be jealous.

'But I feel like that they like her more than as friends. And if only she knew what their intentions were.'

I grab her up, making her scream out in surprise and joy. I lay her on the bed, hair on her face some. She looked so beautiful.

"Oh Skyelle, I just want to be here with you forever..."

She blushes when I put a hand on her cheek gently. My friend wanted attention, deciding to poke out. She then takes it into her mouth, surprising me.

I groan out when she licks it, looking teasingly at me. Her eyes look right at my eye, and I swore that she had heart eyes.

Soon I release, making her swallow it. I growl possessively. "Yes, take it all. Fuuuuuck." Skyelle detaches from my dick, leaving me to get off my high.

 "You're such a good girl, Inkrose. I just want to ruin you..." I pick her up, content on lying with her in my arms.

Skyelle responds. "Love you dear." She looks happy to be with me. "I love you too." I meant it.

And I felt the same...